EK Slaughter out at Cleveland

Cleveland has always had speed roaming the hallways and will always have speed...you've just got to develop the talent...plus, with the talent or lack there of you can run a lot of misdirection...like in the Monroe era he always had his backs in track during the off season...

No doubt. Don't believe speed is a huge concern. Far more talented skill position players than maybe they showed this season. Bigger concern is size...linemen are getting harder and harder to come by. Gonna have to live off motion and misdirection for the near future. Rising frosh-juniors are geared toward that approach.

John Allen is a JOKE....What has he ever done? He took an LFO team to playoffs and lost in the first round (with the best illegaly recruited class that LFO ever had from Tyner, Brainerd, etc) Then went to Bradley and promised them the world and went 1-9 and left. Then went to Silverdale and got told to leave after a couple of years. Then goes to Central and is already supposedly talking about leaving there because he can't win with some of the best athletes in chattanooga. In my opinion, he is obviously not a good coach.

John Allen is a JOKE....What has he ever done? He took an LFO team to playoffs and lost in the first round (with the best illegaly recruited class that LFO ever had from Tyner, Brainerd, etc) Then went to Bradley and promised them the world and went 1-9 and left. Then went to Silverdale and got told to leave after a couple of years. Then goes to Central and is already supposedly talking about leaving there because he can't win with some of the best athletes in chattanooga. In my opinion, he is obviously not a good coach.

you joined 3 hours ago, I joined when this was a coaching board. Next time I face John Allen I am not even going to talk to him, I think he puts a hex on me. I am being nice.

There are some young area coaches with Cleveland ties. Brandon Fields is an assistant at Ooltewah and played at Cleveland. He also played at Tennessee Tech and I think Arena 2 (may be wrong on that). And McKenzie Jr. also played at Cleveland and he is an assistant at McMinn Co. And I know Doug Green didn't have a great year at Rhea but he is an alum. With all of these alums at district rivals, and possibly looking to come home, why not take a look at them. If y'all are looking for a coach that knows the program and would have some stock in it, I would look at them. Maybe you could even hire one and he could get the other two to come with him. Now you would have a true Raider born and bred staff. Just my opinion.

There are some young area coaches with Cleveland ties. Brandon Fields is an assistant at Ooltewah and played at Cleveland. He also played at Tennessee Tech and I think Arena 2 (may be wrong on that). And McKenzie Jr. also played at Cleveland and he is an assistant at McMinn Co. And I know Doug Green didn't have a great year at Rhea but he is an alum. With all of these alums at district rivals, and possibly looking to come home, why not take a look at them. If y'all are looking for a coach that knows the program and would have some stock in it, I would look at them. Maybe you could even hire one and he could get the other two to come with him. Now you would have a true Raider born and bred staff. Just my opinion.

Looks like the process will be an application/interview process as opposed to a "search". If any of those apply, they'll be considered.

I dont see Bill turning his offense over to anyone, im curious to see if this plays out. We all know Signals offense has never been the issue its the defense thats struggles in big games. So even if you bring E.K. In and turn him loose with the offense(which I still just dont see happening) that still dont solve the problem. So do Bill.do defense then? And honestly does the two personalities really do well in the same office???