SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

Enjoyed the Eagles' Football Banquet tonight.:hungry:

Hate to see this first group of 4-year lettermen go, but inspirational to see what they accomplished in those four years.

Excited to see the enthusiasm of the young guys and the community.

Expect the squad to top 80 next year. Lots of young talent and lots of opportunity for guys to step up. Sounds like they are already working hard, and I think this group will put in the off-season effort necessary to continue Signal Mountain's winning tradition.:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

thumb-22312954.jpg

I hear'd that McCullough man says he don't want to "waste" a faculty position on a new assistant coach.:wacko:

Is he a communist?

We'z already overloaded with bleedin' heart, tree-huggin' liberals with all that mamby-pamby International Bachelordy program.kumbaya-smiley.gif

Next thing you know, they's gonna wanta tear down the goal posts and put up soccer goals.

I'z gonna have to get HamJam on this one.free-confused-smileys-1053.gif

• Upvote 1

I'z readin one of them haters comments in that article rlh put up, and the feller had a good idea.

Town of Signal Mountain and Waldens Ridge ought to buy that school from Hamilton County and go open zone. Heck we already had to put up half the money, and none of the players are from Signal Mountain anyway.:roflolk::twisted:

Edited by MountainTroll

I'z readin one of them haters comments in that article rlh put up, and the feller had a good idea.

Town of Signal Mountain and Waldens Ridge ought to buy that school from Hamilton County and go open zone. Heck we already had to put up half the money, and none of the players are from Signal Mountain anyway.:roflolk::twisted:

I thought you guys already were open zone. :lol: I guess you meant "officially" open zone. :roflol:

thumb-22312954.jpg

I hear'd that McCullough man says he don't want to "waste" a faculty position on a new assistant coach.:wacko:

Is he a communist?

We'z already overloaded with bleedin' heart, tree-huggin' liberals with all that mamby-pamby International Bachelordy program.kumbaya-smiley.gif

Next thing you know, they's gonna wanta tear down the goal posts and put up soccer goals.

I'z gonna have to get HamJam on this one.free-confused-smileys-1053.gif

International? Does that mean you guys are going to get one of those European exchange students to kick field goals from 40 and 50 yards out? :roflol:

Enjoyed the Eagles' Football Banquet tonight.:hungry:

Hate to see this first group of 4-year lettermen go, but inspirational to see what they accomplished in those four years.

Excited to see the enthusiasm of the young guys and the community.

Expect the squad to top 80 next year. Lots of young talent and lots of opportunity for guys to step up. Sounds like they are already working hard, and I think this group will put in the off-season effort necessary to continue Signal Mountain's winning tradition.:thumb:

80 plus players will put you guys on a different level than most teams in the areas and SP won't be able compete most years.

Edited by rlh