A-AA 2012

ballbasher30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Man, you are really going out on a limb.

In the Chattanooga area, teams to watch for besides the obvious ones are East Hamilton and Grace. They don't lose much and EH's original 8th graders are starting to come into their own. CSAS's players are also going to play club ball, so they may surprise some people, too. The District 7 teams - Notre Dame, CCS, and North Red Bank - all lose their fair share of seniors, so it will be interesting which two will advance to region play. I also heard a rumor that Sequatchie County will actually play a district schedule next year.

Gotta predict that East Hamilton will struggle this year from what I saw at the ND V EH game....yea yea yea, preseason I know, but EH must have graduated a lot of seniors, as this was certainly not the same team ND played in state tournament bracket last year...and ND did not look that strong themselves regarding any finishing with only a 1-0 win (but ND always has played a defensive style anyway)...Hopefully EH can groom a new keeper to make up for what I assume is one that must have graduated...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

I did hear that Grace was looking pretty good this year. But, That was hearsay.

I heard they(Grace) are having some enrollment issues, and their numbers are down for the school???,,again, just hearsay, but wonder what effect this is having on their sport teams....The Irish football team (which is not a powerhouse) had no issue with the Grace football team on Friday....

I heard they(Grace) are having some enrollment issues, and their numbers are down for the school???,,again, just hearsay, but wonder what effect this is having on their sport teams....The Irish football team (which is not a powerhouse) had no issue with the Grace football team on Friday....

I don't anything about their enrollment or Football issues, but I did see them in sub-state last season and they were a young team. I do know they have a quality coach and I expect they should have a good season this year. Who knows they might be dark horse.

I know most of the Central team and this is McMinn Centrals best hope at advancing. Top heavy with 6 or 7 good Sr's and really good Jr midfielder and the long awaited goal scorer to complete the team finally arrived as a freshman. It's all or nothing after this year. They will surprise a lot of people. Pre-season haven't played any big games yet but beat Walker valley 5-1 and the one goal was what I am sure was there only shot on goal..

Gotta predict that East Hamilton will struggle this year from what I saw at the ND V EH game....yea yea yea, preseason I know, but EH must have graduated a lot of seniors, as this was certainly not the same team ND played in state tournament bracket last year...and ND did not look that strong themselves regarding any finishing with only a 1-0 win (but ND always has played a defensive style anyway)...Hopefully EH can groom a new keeper to make up for what I assume is one that must have graduated...

D