Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

Tyler Coen from Gordonsville is very well deserving. I have never seen a junior that has given all his credit for this award to his fellow teammates and coaches. The first thing he said when he was told was thank you to each and everyone of his teammates and coaches. Perfect! Blevins is well deserving as well but I would really like to see Coen get it because he is from Gordonsville. Good luck to all!

Congrats to all. I want lankford , but I know tucker deserves it too. Lankford will get his chances. Blevins is a beast on the line but I do agree that coen is as deserving.

Hope to see Blevins and Coen on the same field in a little more than two weeks. With all the talent both have around them should be one heck of a game!

These young men should be honored to be chosen as a finalist for this award. Granted the best player doesn't always win, but it's still a nice honor to recieve. I wish the South Pitt boys the best of luck in this one, but I look for the Wayne County lineman to win it and Jacob Tucker will win back of the year. I am still amazed that Lankford had the type of year he has put together. It's hard to believe that he actually entered the season as the BACKUP RB. Johnson has finally gotten healthy and I truly believe he would have also had a really good season if he had been healthy. I look for BIG things from him in the future as well.

It's a great honor for all the boys. Like they say at the Oscars...."It's a privelege just to be nominated". I'd be surprised if this is Lankford's year, and if it's not he'll have a shot at it two more years I'm sure. Blevins is special and I hope he gets it. He's a Senior and he's been a leader as long as I've known him.

It's a great honor for all the boys. Like they say at the Oscars...."It's a privelege just to be nominated". I'd be surprised if this is Lankford's year, and if it's not he'll have a shot at it two more years I'm sure. Blevins is special and I hope he gets it. He's a Senior and he's been a leader as long as I've known him.

I think Lankford will have other shots at this award as well, but I still think Johnson will be a finalist for this award next season if he is healthy.

I think Lankford will have other shots at this award as well, but I still think Johnson will be a finalist for this award next season if he is healthy.

I would say your right.....look what everyone gets to look forward too.....Two rb that could be finalists for Mr football.......Looks like SP is going to be hurting at RB next year....

It seems like ya'll have been talking about Blevins for the last 4 years.

He's my kind of player. I was impressed by him last year.

However, I'm partial to Coen.

He's just a Junior, and he'll be very special here in Gordonsville.

Edited by croz6110

It seems like ya'll have been talking about Blevins for the last 4 years.

He's my kind of player. I was impressed by him last year.

However, I'm partial to Coen.

He's just a Junior, and he'll be very special here in Gordonsville.

I hope he isn't still having to play center that far down the road. He has been the center the past 3 or so weeks. He was defensive MVP in the title game last year.