Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

We (stat_pack) really thought that Tucker should have won it last year. He has earned it on the field. His stats and past performance on the field over the past few years show his consistent effort and talent. There are alot of young men across the state that deserve it, but in our opinion none more that Tucker. This is a quality young man besides just football talent. As far as Lineman.....don't know about them. But I'm sure who ever earns it there will be some feel that their guy should have got it. Good luck to all that are in the running. Everyone should be proud that they are being considered for it. Its just a shame only one can win it.

Good luck to all in their chase for the Gold Ball.

Sorry, don't know where you heard that, but it is absolutely not true. Ask our back-up QB, he has gotten a lot of playing time this year.

[/quote

Some of the coaches for Huntingdon that watched the film on you guys also said he stays in the game way to late. Just wonder if the TSSAA takes that into consideration. Wouldn't think so... <_< We had a player a few years ago named Chris Donald, some of you that really keeps up with TN football I'm sure have heard his name a few times. One of the best player to ever come through Huntingdon. He had an amazing Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior season but whenever he was a Senior I don't know what happened to him. He won Mr. Football his Senior year because of what he did the in years past.. I think thats kind of the case with Jacob Tucker this year.

Some of the coaches for Huntingdon that watched the film on you guys also said he stays in the game way to late. Just wonder if the TSSAA takes that into consideration. Wouldn't think so... <_< We had a player a few years ago named Chris Donald, some of you that really keeps up with TN football I'm sure have heard his name a few times. One of the best player to ever come through Huntingdon. He had an amazing Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior season but whenever he was a Senior I don't know what happened to him. He won Mr. Football his Senior year because of what he did the in years past.. I think thats kind of the case with Jacob Tucker this year.

Tuckers stats are better than anyone THIS year as well as years past. The only game Tucker stayed in a game that was out of hand was Loretto and of im not mistaken he was trying to get one of our senior receivers a touchdown on senior night. Warbritton isnt the best player on your team so I dont see why you think he is the best in the state.

Tuckers stats are better than anyone THIS year as well as years past. The only game Tucker stayed in a game that was out of hand was Loretto and of im not mistaken he was trying to get one of our senior receivers a touchdown on senior night. Warbritton isnt the best player on your team so I dont see why you think he is the best in the state.

Warbritton is the best player on Huntingdon's team but it's hard for him to do anything whenever 8 out of the 11 players on defense is keying on him.. :thumb: Good thing about the Huntingdon team is that we have other players who can step up. You coming back to Pual Ward this Friday?

Edited by LeggooStangs

Warbritton is the best player on Huntingdon's team but it's hard for him to do anything whenever 8 out of the 11 players on defense is keying on him.. :thumb: Good thing about the Huntingdon team is that we have other players who can step up. You coming back to Pual Ward this Friday?

Haven't decided yet. Depends if I can gind someone to ride with me.

Does anyone have Boston Ray's stats? Tackles and such?

Coen had 77 tackles which led the team going into the playoffs.

According to the Columbia Daily Herold. Boston had 94 tackles with 7 tackles for loss with 2 fumble recoveries. He also had a blocked punt. He graded out over 90% on the oline.

Boston is also the kicker for WC and has hit about 80-85% of his extra points. He has 9 in the last 2 games without a miss.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

what are tuckers stats?

tennessean has tucker 177- 275 passing for 2665 yds and 27 td's 6 int's i know he has rushed for i belive more than 1000 yds as well and 20 plus td's also

his numbers are a little down from last year i think not much but a little tells me he didnt stay in games as long as he did last year

he will more than likely win the award and he deserves it

tennessean has tucker 177- 275 passing for 2665 yds and 27 td's 6 int's i know he has rushed for i belive more than 1000 yds as well and 20 plus td's also

his numbers are a little down from last year i think not much but a little tells me he didnt stay in games as long as he did last year

he will more than likely win the award and he deserves it

I think his numbers are down a little this year because of Mercer not being there, last year everytime he would get pressured he could dump the ball off to him and he was capable of breaking the big one at any time. Dont take that the wrong way because I have great respect for Tucker but Mercer should have been in the running for Mr Football also in my eyes.