Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

Mr. Football is a 2 person race between Warbritton and Tucker. Lankford from South Pitt is only a sophomore. He had a nice season with over 1600 yards, but he also benefited from the starting tailback being out 3-4 games with injuries. Goodluck to these young men.

That's pretty amazing to only be a sophomore..Can't wait to see what he does the next couple of years

Huntingdon's Tyler Warbritton is the better athlete out of him and Jacob Tucker. Haven't seen the kid from South Pitt play this year so i won't comment on him. Yes Jacob Tucker is good but from what I saw Warbritton is better. Heard the reason Tucker stats are so good is because the coaches from Perry County leave him in for the hole game. Weather their up by 7 or 50 he stay in the game the WHOLE time and Perry County still passes the ball! Sorry but that just isn't right. Trying to pat the stats it looks like

Sorry, don't know where you heard that, but it is absolutely not true. Ask our back-up QB, he has gotten a lot of playing time this year.

Sorry, don't know where you heard that, but it is absolutely not true. Ask our back-up QB, he has gotten a lot of playing time this year.

PC folks were on here talking how Tucker was playing in the 4th aganist Lorretto leading 40 something to 12 and still passing maybe thats were he got it.Go back and look and you will find it.

i agree :thumb:

[/quote

#1) I only know the 2 finalist from South Pitt but I am positive all 6 finalist have ben very humbled and are very proud represent their team and community ,so casting stones at others accomplishments is not neccessary.I am certain non of the finalist wood be making negative remarks about each other,they all probably have too much character and love the sport too much to do that.

#2) I dont think post season has anything to do the winners and i think they have already ben picked (but I could be wrong.)

#3)I Don't think anything said on this board will affect the outcome.

Congrats to all the FINALIST!!!

I agree about Tucker, but I think Coen from Gordonsville has a pretty good shot at the lineman award.

Think this will be alot like the rankings this year...lol People will be voting on this that have never seen some of these guys play a down and I guess there is no way to fix that but I am sure all three are great players. Boston Ray is deserving but I'm sure the other two are also so good luck to all

Think this will be alot like the rankings this year...lol People will be voting on this that have never seen some of these guys play a down and I guess there is no way to fix that but I am sure all three are great players. Boston Ray is deserving but I'm sure the other two are also so good luck to all

Does anyone have Boston Ray's stats? Tackles and such?

Coen had 77 tackles which led the team going into the playoffs.