Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

He played center when the starter was out. Blevins started on the line last season as well.

He is ready and i think last week was a reality check for our team.This will look like a different Pirate team on the field,the whole team is focused on a win.Coltin has a high light film on youtube but i don't know how to paste it on here,I'm not to computer smart.

croz , Blevins plays both ways, statrted last year on the o line and was pre season all-state o lineman this year as well a pre-season all-state linebacker.Blevins never leaves the field, he is our kicker,he is on kickoff return, he is on punt coverage and punt return.thru week 10 total of app 125 tackles,6 for loss, 5 forced fumble,2 fumble recoveries,1 blocked punt.

By the way Boston Ray never leaves the field either. He is the kicker and has hit about 85% of his extra points. He also kicks off but does not punt. He is on kick off return and he has made several tackles on the kick offs this year. He has started on the Oline for 3 years now and has started at RT, RG and center. He has played DT, DE, and MLB on defense for the past 3 years.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

2009 All-District and recieved Pirates most defensive points award (sophmore)

2010 Pre-Season All-State Linebacker

2010 All-District

2010 All-Area Best of Preps First team defense

2010 All-State Linebacker

2010 Defensive MVP at State Championship game

2010 recieved Pirates defensive points award

2011 Pre-Season All-State Linebacker

2011 Preason All-State Offensive Lineman(only in Murphy Fair on both side of the ball)

2011 FNL magazine top 25 linebackers to watch and FNL magazine All-Chattanooga first team defense

currently 78 solo tackles,45 assists,6 tackles for loss,5 forced fumbles,2 fumble recoveries,and blocked punt.

Coltin Blevins is as qualified and deserving as any. Coltin is also a great kid off the field.

this is a link to Coltins highlight film at linebacker

Well Warbritton definitely didn't add to his. But Boston Ray did. From the look of the WC vs Huntingdon game, Austin Rice should have been one of the finalists instead of Warbritton.

Mr. Football is a popularity contest. Whoever gets the most pub gets the nod.

I think some people are working on getting Tyler Coen's highlights on youtube.

I think it will be the same stuff that's being sent to the colleges. I hear he's getting about six letters a week.

Now some from Florida, and Duke's really interested.

However, Mr. Football shouldn't be about what colleges are looking at ya.

However in the 1A lineman category, from what I've seen, I think Coen is the best.

But, I'd say him being a Junior will hurt him.