powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

What does everyone think about this one? Coalfield is coming off a big win but will have some players out due to ejections I am guessing. I hope their player that got hurt is getting healthy soon!! I am sure people will talk bad about SP this week. May be good for them. I still think they will be fine though! Take care of buisness each and every week! One game at a Time! Another long drive ahead...

Edited by powerp

S Pitt ROLLS in this one, can't wait to see it and watch the "pretenders" go down again....two years in a row, this time on their home field.

Nice job fighting tonight Coalfield, that got you exactly what you deserve, a playoff loss! It was coming regardless of the ejections...I've said it for 4 years, Coalfield has turned into a thug bunch, all they want to do is fight and mouth during games.

The biggest question is how much has Coalfield improved from last years team?? They came in hyped last year and were not too hot. I just wonder how they really are. Guess only time will tell. Pirates have way too much talent and experience for them though. I agree with someone earlier who said we have to focus on us as a team. Look at 2007. That was a complete team. Our line made holes. Our backs hit them. Our receivers made the plays. This is what its about. Making the plays!

The biggest question is how much has Coalfield improved from last years team?? They came in hyped last year and were not too hot. I just wonder how they really are. Guess only time will tell. Pirates have way too much talent and experience for them though. I agree with someone earlier who said we have to focus on us as a team. Look at 2007. That was a complete team. Our line made holes. Our backs hit them. Our receivers made the plays. This is what its about. Making the plays!

I already made a website for us to post on.

PowerP, even you will acknowledge that you are a "master smack talker". Bottom line is that S. Pitt will win this game, BUT, you are not as good as you have been. If you come clean and you're honest, you will admit the same thing. I now know how you guys operate and get on here to hype the kids up, and that's great, BUT, this team is not what your championship teams have been in the past. Maybe I can supply some fire to the kids with this post, but I'm not trying to, I'm just stating the facts. Your defense is capable, the offense isn't as good as years past. I will be there Friday night hoping for a Pirate victory, but if the offense doesn't step up, it could be your last victory of the season....