FCS @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Thanks Smithke. Sorry it came down to a bad call. Both teams played hard and it could have easily gone either way. I have been on the recieving end of bad calls and it sucks. Point being that it if the refs blew it, it is just that and has nothing to do with the boys on either side. Just don't see why some are hatin on us over a ref mistake.

Don't think anyone from BBS is hatin on FC players they played a great game. FC fans were great except the one that droped his joint in the consession stand line. It just hard for the bucs fans to know the boys won the game but lost on a bad call.

From the angle in the link posted, it was awful close.

My motto is don't let it come down to that.

Either way, both teams played a great game. Wish I could've seen it.

hate to say this but BB must have had some refs that call our games. they got screwed in OT the ball did not come withing 2 feet of crossing the goal line. WOW we really have great officals in the state

With that being said cant wait to see how the ref's treat us next week :popcorneater:

hate to say this but BB must have had some refs that call our games. they got screwed in OT the ball did not come withing 2 feet of crossing the goal line. WOW we really have great officals in the state

With that being said cant wait to see how the ref's treat us next week :popcorneater:

I think them Smithy's is gonna get ther cousins from Trousdale to ref the game.:roflol:

Man I really feel for BB...That's the most ridiculous garbage call I've ever seen !!! Well maybe not to that extent but it's had quite a reaction here....You can clearly see his knee down and the ball before....These refs should have their right to ref a game revoked for life and still have to right a apology and pay a fine....That crap is just not right...I truely think they just cost the Bucs a State Championship Gold Ball.....Bad night to be a Buc fan

One hour until last call!! Last post of the night....TT99 signing off