Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

Croz i will have to admite the tigers looked very good tonight. I was very impressed. I thought Gville would win but not that big. Looks like Gville is the team to beat in the east. Good luck in Eagleville next Friday and hope to see your boys in Cookeville the first weekend in December.

If Gordonsville plays Friday like they did tonight, they'll win by three scores.

I look forward to traveling to Eagleville Friday.

Hope they're hospitable. :rolleyes:

I garuntee you these Eagleville boys will not be able to nock a hole in this Gordonsville line. That Coen boy is a Mr. Football and he is real good. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Is this boy getting recruited by anyone in the SEC?

So far it's just Duke and the ACC. :roflolk:

He's just a Junior, and he'll get more looks, I'm sure.

I garuntee you these Eagleville boys will not be able to nock a hole in this Gordonsville line. That Coen boy is a Mr. Football and he is real good. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Is this boy getting recruited by anyone in the SEC?

I don't think he is by any team in the SEC but I do believe he has taken a trip to Duke.

Yea 53 gets in the back field a lot. Not sure about SEC caliber but D1 somewhere for sure. Very fast off the ball with quick feet. I watched him most of the night and he is a great blocker with excellent technique. Not that I am a offensive Line guru, but he looked very good tonight. For sure the Coen kid should be considered for the Mr Football award as a junior. The teams that play G'Ville next year will be in a world of hurt with him coming back.

With all due respect to the G'ville boys, they are a very strong, very good team and I know y'all's adrenaline is flowing right now, it's just funny to me that you really don't know much about Eagleville and you assume you'll blow them off the field by 2 to 4 td's and G'ville may but they may not. In our little corner of the world every week, every game Eagleville has been the underdog, always overlooked for the more storied programs, no offense, weak schedule, etc, etc. That keeps them focused. G'ville may win but I think Eagleville's D is a bit better than given credit. I see a 7 to 10 point difference if you win and if E'ville wins it'll likely be by 1 to 4 points. There's no way E'ville will overlook G'ville, they have learned to focus on each week's game cause they weren't supposed to win that one anyway.

With all due respect to the G'ville boys, they are a very strong, very good team and I know y'all's adrenaline is flowing right now, it's just funny to me that you really don't know much about Eagleville and you assume you'll blow them off the field by 2 to 4 td's and G'ville may but they may not. In our little corner of the world every week, every game Eagleville has been the underdog, always overlooked for the more storied programs, no offense, weak schedule, etc, etc. That keeps them focused. G'ville may win but I think Eagleville's D is a bit better than given credit. I see a 7 to 10 point difference if you win and if E'ville wins it'll likely be by 1 to 4 points. There's no way E'ville will overlook G'ville, they have learned to focus on each week's game cause they weren't supposed to win that one anyway.

I heard the same garbage this past week.

Look at the scores. We have one common opponent in Westmoreland, and the common teams you have with Nashville Christian, the scores were very similar.

I believe Eagleville is about even with NC. You do the math. :unsure:

However, Eagleville will have an advantage by being at home, but that's were your advantages stop. :ph34r: