Fulton at Greeneville

hearsay

Here is what the schedule tells us about these two teams.

There are 3 common opponents.

Both were defeated by Mo West (Greeneville was within a touchdown)

Both defeated Carter by serious margins (Greeneville was a laffer)

Alcoa defeated Fulton; Alcoa lost to Greeneville.

The schedule says Greeneville should win this.

Playoff experience in the coaching area - slight edge to Fulton (I bet Coatney is helping).

Number of seniors starting - edge to Greeneville.

Home field - Greeneville.

However -

Does Greeneville's diet of cupcakes hamper their starter's ability to go hard the whole game.

We shall see.

I think Fulton is a year away from making a Deep playoff run. (basing that comment on comments of other falcon fans only)

Coach Ballard has plenty of Playoff experience....Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt he also on Maryvilles staff for a while? I would say greeneville played 4 or 5 cupcakes in the reg. season. I think we can honestly say that w.greene and chucky doak were not neccessarily cupcakes, although we made them look as such. CD blew a late 3rd qtr 2 touchdown lead against that classifications 1 seed and undefeated sul. north team, or they would have been playing in round 3 this week as well. i will concur with you on one point...." We shall see"...Fulton is the team that always gives me the most concern at this stage.

will do. i texted u the score last night...be on the lookout for updates next week on ur phone if its close..if not, i'l shoot ya the final....there's always the post game vid :thumb:

I seen the text yesterday but was a little upset friday night trying to get ahold of a priest.People can blame what happened to DB on everything they want,but when you give up a 28-0 lead late in the third there has to be a playoff demon :evil: hanging around Kingsport.Anyway,I know there are some Devils down in Greeneville,but they are the kind you want hanging around for a few more weeks. Go Devils.I hope to make a couple of games after next week :thumb:

I seen the text yesterday but was a little upset friday night trying to get ahold of a priest.People can blame what happened to DB on everything they want,but when you give up a 28-0 lead late in the third there has to be a playoff demon :evil: hanging around Kingsport.Anyway,I know there are some Devils down in Greeneville,but they are the kind you want hanging around for a few more weeks. Go Devils.I hope to make a couple of games after next week :thumb:

i sure hope you will let me know if you make it down for the game. if you do, come up to the pressbox and see me.....gotta get this one first though, before worrying about round 4

i sure hope you will let me know if you make it down for the game. if you do, come up to the pressbox and see me.....gotta get this one first though, before worrying about round 4

BVD, man I wish you would read Doug Fritz's article in the Johnson City Press. That fellow amazes me on how he portrays North East Tennessee, after we beat Elizabethton last year, and went on to win a state title, Fritz was on the Greeneville band wagon. This year he hasn't written anything about Greeneville. I guess he will have too by default now. Anxious to see how soon he will be writing one.

BVD, man I wish you would read Doug Fritz's article in the Johnson City Press. That fellow amazes me on how he portrays North East Tennessee, after we beat Elizabethton last year, and went on to win a state title, Fritz was on the Greeneville band wagon. This year he hasn't written anything about Greeneville. I guess he will have too by default now. Anxious to see how soon he will be writing one.

Fritz is a Betsy homer...

Greenville seems unstopable. I know they are not a big as Fulton. You can not go by how they played other teams. That what LA thought. It should be a battle. Good luck to both. The winner should win the STATE.

Ripper

Greeneville might not have anyone as tall as some of Fulton's players, but I promise you there is not a team as strong as Greeneville from top to bottom!