Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

Yeah but Sequoyah got manhandled by Lenoir City....just like Columbia did :roflol::roflol: Which we all know culminates in a GC Victory :popcorneater:

The mathmatics are easy as 1 2 3.

I don't call a last possession td to take the lead a manhandling. I was at the Central/MC game. Central was the better team then, I think MC is now.....they've gotten much better since the beginning of the season. It bothers me that nobody has given them any respect this year, even after they whip their tail!!!! With both Giles and Lewis it was either their worse game or the refs which is laughable. This team loves being the underdog, which they'll prove Friday.

At least Giles players have experienced a state championship. They have been here before unlike the MC players.

True the MC players havent experienced the State Championship themselves...but seeing as how GC has, think they might be over-confident and over-looking MC? Could come back to bite them in the butt. Just a thought.

This should be one great ballgame... Who do y'all think will win?

This is probably the best post on here.I'm thinking Giles Co. but I'm partial.I think It will be whose defense shows up.It might come down to the kicking game.Looking forward to it.I dread sitting in those bleachers for two hours before the game starts.Good luck all.

This should be one great ballgame... Who do y'all think will win?

This is probably the best post on here.I'm thinking Giles Co. but I'm partial.I think It will be whose defense shows up.It might come down to the kicking game.Looking forward to it.I dread sitting in those bleachers for two hours before the game starts.Good luck all.