CPA vs. Pearl Cohn

DenKeeper

From the way it sounded PC just shot themselves in the foot last time these 2 teams met. Should be another barn burner and if I wasn't too cheap to drive and pay for gas I would go watch :roflol: good luck to both teams...

Check on Friday to see if internet broadcast is set up. CPA tried at Goodpasture but had technical issues.

• Upvote 1

From the way it sounded PC just shot themselves in the foot last time these 2 teams met. Should be another barn burner and if I wasn't too cheap to drive and pay for gas I would go watch :roflol: good luck to both teams...

Actually, I was there and, in my view, PC went out early and appeared stronger at the beginning of the game and in the 1st half. But CPA's defense is very tough with their backs to the wall, and all year they have done things to stop scoring with their backs to the wall. Call it PC shooting themselves in the foot - maybe, but I call it tough defense when needed, and CPA doing some of the "shooting". Obviously if CPA had over 300 yards offense without the FG return and only 1 TD, they were not very efficient either offensively, and PC had something to do with that. Injuries in the 1st half to Williams (RB) and Wharton didn't help the cause for CPA.

2nd half CPA made some adjustments, and the two teams seemed more evenly matched. PC still moved the ball, but had one big play on 3rd and long that the QB lobbed a pass in desparation to avoid a sack and completed it. Good play on his part, but kept a drive going. Sure, CPA blocked a FG to win, but give them credit for forcing the FG, and for good special teams play. ST play is as much a part of the game as offense and defense.

Both teams are capable of winning Friday, and once again it will come down to a couple of key plays.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I was there and, in my view, PC went out early and appeared stronger at the beginning of the game and in the 1st half. But CPA's defense is very tough with their backs to the wall, and all year they have done things to stop scoring with their backs to the wall. Call it PC shooting themselves in the foot - maybe, but I call it tough defense when needed, and CPA doing some of the "shooting". Obviously if CPA had over 300 yards offense without the FG return and only 1 TD, they were not very efficient either offensively, and PC had something to do with that. Injuries in the 1st half to Williams (RB) and Wharton didn't help the cause for CPA.

2nd half CPA made some adjustments, and the two teams seemed more evenly matched. PC still moved the ball, but had one big play on 3rd and long that the QB lobbed a pass in desparation to avoid a sack and completed it. Good play on his part, but kept a drive going. Sure, CPA blocked a FG to win, but give them credit for forcing the FG, and for good special teams play. ST play is as much a part of the game as offense and defense.

Both teams are capable of winning Friday, and once again it will come down to a couple of key plays.

Do you work for a living? With this many posts, you must be retired. I like the fact you are a CPA fan, as I am a CPA parent, but please for the sake of the school, give it a rest.

• Upvote 1

Do you work for a living? With this many posts, you must be retired. I like the fact you are a CPA fan, as I am a CPA parent, but please for the sake of the school, give it a rest.

Who put you in charge of who can or can't post on CoachT, or how much? As a CPA grad, I like to keep up from time to time with CPA sports. CPA4Ever has been a loyal poster, is respectful of others, and is a level-headed supporter of CPA. I enjoy reading his opinions, and his posts are informative. I know why you have sour grapes for kbrks, and I've read your nasty posts to him, but this one just confuses me as those two people are coming from very different viewpoints. As you said in a previous post, students read these threads, and you have yet to contribute anything positive. All of your posts have a negative and sour tone. Since you like to tell people to stop posting, i'll do the same for you. "For the sake of the school", please look at yourself in the mirror, and think about the example YOU are setting. It's like the old saying, if you can't say anything positive, don't say anything at all. You seem to be concerned about the image and reputation of CPA, but all you do is hurt it. I don't know what's made you negative Nancy, it's a great time for CPA sports. God calls us to be a light in the darkness, and I hope you're real life witness is brighter than your cyber one. Keep on postin' CPA4Ever, and go lions!

As a Harpeth fan don't kick the ball to number 1 on PC he's lighting fast... Their Qb is a horrible passer as we picked him off 3 times. Good Luck

Who put you in charge of who can or can't post on CoachT, or how much? As a CPA grad, I like to keep up from time to time with CPA sports. CPA4Ever has been a loyal poster, is respectful of others, and is a level-headed supporter of CPA. I enjoy reading his opinions, and his posts are informative. I know why you have sour grapes for kbrks, and I've read your nasty posts to him, but this one just confuses me as those two people are coming from very different viewpoints. As you said in a previous post, students read these threads, and you have yet to contribute anything positive. All of your posts have a negative and sour tone. Since you like to tell people to stop posting, i'll do the same for you. "For the sake of the school", please look at yourself in the mirror, and think about the example YOU are setting. It's like the old saying, if you can't say anything positive, don't say anything at all. You seem to be concerned about the image and reputation of CPA, but all you do is hurt it. I don't know what's made you negative Nancy, it's a great time for CPA sports. God calls us to be a light in the darkness, and I hope you're real life witness is brighter than your cyber one. Keep on postin' CPA4Ever, and go lions!

Im a Milan fan so it really doesn't matter to me, but I would agree with Matt610. If I'm wanting the

real scoop on CPA, I read CPA4ever's post more than anyone elses. Keep up the good work my man!!!

Maybe CPA can come to Milan a week from Friday.

As a Harpeth fan don't kick the ball to number 1 on PC he's lighting fast... Their Qb is a horrible passer as we picked him off 3 times. Good Luck

#1 isn't back there all the time and he's not the fastest and you Picked the Backup Qb 2times not 3 and also let me add CPA is better matched...

Edited by FBfan26

Im a Milan fan so it really doesn't matter to me, but I would agree with Matt610. If I'm wanting the

real scoop on CPA, I read CPA4ever's post more than anyone elses. Keep up the good work my man!!!

PSSSTTTTTT........Milan has to go through Fairview first :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support (and Matt610). I try to focus on analysis, not trashtalking. CoachT (and CPA sports)is a hobby for me, and I never intend to hurt CPA in my posting, or attack anyone personally (sometimes their views). Do I post too much? Well, it's a hobby - some people play golf, watch TV, whatever. I like the CoachT diologue and I have followed CPA for over 15 years. Sorry I offend you, Jett, but can't please everyone.

I have averaged about one post every two days for the last 3 years. I don't consider that obsessive.

Edited by CPA4Ever