The White House Blue Devils vs. the Maplewood Panthers

Cleggy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope the maplewood players are looking forward to a re-match with Greenville. Maybe their already game planning for 'em. Go BLUE Devils!!!

no one is overlooking WH ...besides ..we not going to let you guys off that easy ...you getting a beat down just like everybody else...this post season ....Go Panthers!!!!

yeah we had a big hole on D without Rollins...he and Hall had some brutal hits in the Trezevant game.

i remember that hall kid ...your defense ..played pretty great for the most part that game ..they were all over #26 ... it was when they encountered

#20 who was not on that previous game film .. that you guys defense started to show weakness ..and why maplewood coaches didn't take notice at that time ...is beyond me ...but i'm sure they learned from that .. and are all about taking care of business right now.. would love to see a rematch!!! but right now its all eyes on WH ..for the panthers!!

Edited by boski

lol ..sorry couldn't help it .. .was just comparing the two schools DL and WH ..and Maplewood has had DL's number since 10 AA was formed... DL will bounce back in a season or two ...so don't worry ... ..i hope we do all of that too.thumb[1].gif

Well the truth is you guys have had our number. However, I do remember in 2009 we had you guys beat until our defense got sloppy and those speedy running backs brought the Panthers back. We should have nailed that one down when we had the chance.

i remember that hall kid ...your defense ..played pretty great for the most part that game ..they were all over #26 ... it was when they encountered

#20 who was not on that previous game film .. that you guys defense started to show weakness ..and why maplewood coaches didn't take notice at that time ...is beyond me ...but i'm sure they learned from that .. and are all about taking care of business right now.. would love to see a rematch!!! but right now its all eyes on WH ..for the panthers!!

We got Hall toting the rock this year...

Wow maplewood saying they should have won against greeneville last year. We had to drive 4 hours play on a muddy field in 20 or less degrees with one of the best d players on the team not allowed to play and you guys are still making excuses how many more advantages did you want. I been pulling for maplewood all year I thought your fans were respectful and treated us well when we were there so good luck this week and let last year be last year instead of making excuses

Can't help but believe Maplewood takes this one. I'm a Giles fan but I do watch from a distance all of the better 4A teams. Only having lost to BA and Riverdale, easily two of the top teams in the state, and losing to PC a big rival game and a team with a ton of talent they have tempered there team to face big games and lots of skill. I expect Maplewood to take this one by 14 or more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he said .................... :thumb:

things on this thread...and what i saw last week vs maplewood...

no matter who wins this game...they get a home game next week...regardless of who wins between chester co and covington...

the white house team that beat liberty last year would beat the maplewood team from last week...my question is...is white house better than last year...same kind of record...and was last week a rarity for maplewood...im not trying to knock them at all...but they werent nearly as dominant as everyone is saying they are...from the looks of the thread this seems to be the same team that gave greeneville fits last season...i dont see it...maplewoods strength is their front 7 or 8 however they decide to line up on D...they are extremely quick to the outside and always have at least 1 guy clogging the middle of the field...didnt see any depth at all tho...i think they dressed around 35 players...they tired in the 2nd half...very undisciplened...and this coming from a liberty fan...they do hit hard...but nothing abnormal for kick coverage...i could definitely see where the RB would give teams trouble who cant get to the outside but that wasnt a problem for us...he has to be wrapped up...hes a spinning machine...but once again he never got to the side of or behind our guys...keeping him in front was not a problem and their o-line stood up constantly and were easily pushed back...any kind of passing game gives them trouble...but last i checked white house was a run 1st and 2nd type team...

we tried to go up the middle to often and got away from the passing game to move the ball...our own mistakes killed us and they took advantage as any good team would...i would stress ball control...they had 3 solid drives in the game...moving the ball in 4 and 5 yard chunks...coming away with 2 TDs...the 3rd drive they were just trying to run the clock down and get us as far away from the endzone as possible instead of kicking a fg...kicker has bigtime distance...

this game will be closer than many think...

also stadium was great...kept hearin all last week about safety and all that...loved the setting...perfect for a playoff game...jackson has a few places that i would rather avoid when compared with maplewood

Look... You guys doubted us against Liberty last year and everything im seeing is the same crap yall were saying last year... Well if you must know, White House's coaches will have together a great game plan and they will win this football game!! Maplewood has one key player and its #20! You stop him and WH is sitting in the semis!! MHS quaterback cant throw... the line is lazy and They get frustrated easy!! Lets just say im wish i were playin this year and not watching from the stands... this time last year i was getting pumped for a fball game with BDP across my chest!! My boys will go get em because we still some ANIMALS URGG... you cant stop it baby!!

Look... You guys doubted us against Liberty last year and everything im seeing is the same crap yall were saying last year... Well if you must know, White House's coaches will have together a great game plan and they will win this football game!! Maplewood has one key player and its #20! You stop him and WH is sitting in the semis!! MHS quaterback cant throw... the line is lazy and They get frustrated easy!! Lets just say im wish i were playin this year and not watching from the stands... this time last year i was getting pumped for a fball game with BDP across my chest!! My boys will go get em because we still some ANIMALS URGG... you cant stop it baby!!

Interesting that you mentioned Liberty in your post. Liberty thought all they had to do was stop #20 as well.