Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Interim scrimmage report...

End of first period results:

DB 14 AC 0

DB 7 FULTON 7

AC 14 FULTON 0

scrimmage stopped due to lightning in the area.

hopefully the delays won't be anything like what we experienced at Farragut last year!

Looks like things are going as planned. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree Art, but we've got to greet the mighty Greenville Green Devils next week and get them ready by playing up in competition to make another championship run. LOL. This could be there only chance to see some really good competition all year. After that, we will make our trip to that crumbling down Stone Castle they call a stadium wearing our best practice jerseys and run five offensive plays and put in the scrubs. After that, it's football time in Tennessee. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attitude is everything in a contact sport. Oh yeah, i forgot your mommy would'nt let you play. She was affraid her wittle bitty man would get hurt. You are a piece of work. I bet you thought i was going to say another word. Well, i did think it. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

I had no doubt that you and the wacked one would fail to comprehend and resort to name calling.

Attitude and discipline.

Carry on.

I believe this falls into the second phase of the annual DB cycle which I posted a few days ago.

Yes...things are going exactly according to plan...

Then i guess you have prepared yourself for another drumming against DB this year? Then, things will be going according to plans. You and jerkohiltz must be twin brothers because you both are lost in reality and are jealous because you know that Pactolis High will soon be coming to an end. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i guess you have prepared yourself for another drumming against DB this year? Then, things will be going according to plans. You and jerkohiltz must be twin brothers because you both are lost in reality and are jealous because you know that Pactolis High will soon be coming to an end. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerkohiltz...how old are you???...twelve?

No not yet. How does it feel to get schooled by a kindergardner? Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure are acting like it. And if you're in kindergarten and going on 12 years of age, then you have some serious problems. You're on track to get through middle school by 20.

Whenever you start acting like someone who was born in 1973, let me know and we can discuss football like adults.

Edited by voltnh

You sure are acting like it. And if you're in kindergarten and going on 12 years of age, then you have some serious problems. You're on track to get through middle school by 20.

Whenever you start acting like someone who was born in 1973, let me know and we can discuss football like adults.

I don't want to discuss football with you because you don't respect DB football. You are jealous of DB and that's why you and your brother keep wishing for us to fail. I wish all the local schools would win and succeed except when we play against them. This is different from what your wishes are and for that you get smack talk. So you need to grow up show some respect for the winninest team in the State of Tennessee and recognize we have, in fact, 13 State titles whether they were won on the field or in a poll or by flipping a dadgum coin. After all, respect is something earned. And i'm certain that we've earned it. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to discuss football with you because you don't respect DB football. You are jealous of DB and that's why you and your brother keep wishing for us to fail. I wish all the local schools would win and succeed except when we play against them. This is different from what your wishes are and for that you get smack talk. So you need to grow up show some respect for the winninest team in the State of Tennessee and recognize we have, in fact, 13 State titles whether they were won on the field or in a poll or by flipping a dadgum coin. After all, respect is something earned. And i'm certain that we've earned it. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let this one speak for itself....

"I wish all the local schools would win and succeed..."

We comprehend that we are good and you suck!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And you're wrong about a few other things. I do have respect for DB the institution. I have respect for DB academically. I respect for DB's band program; the things Lafe Cook has accomplished at DB are phenomenal. I also have respect for DB athletics, including the football team regardless of my opinions pertaining to the determination of champions. I have respect for Graham Clark. Having had several family members play for Science Hill, many of them met Clark. He treated them with nothing but class.

But let's be brutally honest for a moment. I don't respect you, the minority of the DB populous that inflict yourselves upon this board. And you certainly haven't done anything to deserve it. It is people like you that are the cause for some people wanting DB to fail. Your comments following a loss of deeply troubling and below reproach. You make personal and demeaning attacks against other posters here and against the players of opposing teams. Your actions here provide evidence that you seek to advance yourselves vicariously though the DB football program. Make no mistake, 99% of the people on this board respect what the DB players have done on the field.

I know that you're not the only ones guilty of this, but since you are DB and you have such a storied tradition...act like you've been there before.

Here ends the lesson.