Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

See that is just it. Your, truth is part. Everyone I know, including the people on here always hate being ranked too high, and always know that a 1st or 2nd round game is going to be a team that is much tougher then a local conference team. It is the media who rates DB too high. I have been around the QB club and all the people who actually invest money or time and nobody "hypes" DB as you say. Even if we have the best team in years, like this year, most are quite because they don't want to have it shoved back in their face if they lose. The truth is, you hear DB fans say they will have a pretty good team and you inflate that to (DB thinks they will win state) and you love it if DB gets knocked out in the 2nd round. I have been around DB football my whole life and this year especially (since people are so sensitive to the fact that there might be a let down) people are being low key. So you are dreaming it buddy. You want DB to think they are #1 so if they lose early you can say I told you so. It just is not true, because I am in, among, and around these people all the time.

Point taken. But I'm not among those that come here and bash you guys after you guys exit the playoffs, so don't lump me in with those Sullivan South and Greeneville people. Truth is, I don't really care what DB does or doesn't do in the playoffs. DB will be DB and you guys are free to act however you want to, so have at it.

I don't know........I was raised by Ron & Don Wright. You any kin to them?

Waco, Ron iz my hero...Heck eye wushed eye was branch kin two tha #1 Hillbilly!!!!.....wub.png ....

His favritt sayin' that we like two use fer Mairvul footbawl wuz......."We took 'em out thair last Fridee Nite and beat 'em so bad thair momma wouldnt've recognized 'em"......thumb[1].gif

Nobody from DB has been on here saying we were going to win the State. Heck, we've all been at these rediculous playoff games here recently and have been sickened more than you could understand. Do you want to know the difference between a DB fan and a fan from any of the other local schools? DB actually does wish good happenings for the other schools. The other schools fans wish DB nothing but failure and can't wait to laugh each year when we fail. So, can anyone really blame us for getting on here and poking fun? I will continue to follow DB Football for as long as i can and support them during the good and the bad. We've sure had our share of the bad luck so it's only a matter of time that we have some good luck. And yes. it could be this year. We've got more offense than we've had in a long time. And our defense will probably go down as one of the best ever. So like it or not, the Tribe fans are expecting an opportunity to have a potentially awesome season to make a deep run in the playoffs but i will not say we will bring home the gold ball. Congratulations to Greenville on there recent success and i hope they continue to do so. As for DB, we will continue to dominate this conference until the T$$AA gets it fixed and we will just have to see which coaching staff shows up for the playoffs. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!1