ArtVandalay

Since 1969

1st / 2nd Round Loss - 26

3rd Round Loss - 4

4th Round Loss - 2

Here's the part i like the best.

kdbhelmet2.gif

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL DATABASE

Dobyns-Bennett High School Kingsport, TN Nickname: Indians All-Time Record (1921-Present): 737-217-28 State Titles: 1964, 1960, 1959, 1955, 1949, 1948, 1947, 1945, 1940, 1939, 1936, 1935, 1923 Historical Results Historical Opponents

FOOTBALL FACTS AND FIGURES

• School founded in 1919

• School colors: Maroon, Grey

• Head Coach: Graham Clark, 188-42 (1993-Present).

• Dobyns-Bennett's 737 all-time wins rank first in the state of Tennessee.

• Dobyns-Bennett has a total of 13 Tennessee state football championships, either as recognized by the TSSAA, AP/UPI, Dunkel Index, or Litkenhous Ratings.

• Dobyns-Bennett finished 9th in the final National Sports News Service national rankings in 1960.

• Dobyns-Bennett holds a 61-19-1 advantage in its rivalry with Tennessee High School (click here for series data).

• Six Dobyns-Bennett alumni are in the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame: Bobby Dodd (also a member of the College Football Hall of Fame), Ed Cifers, Bob Cifers, Hal Miller, Darwin Bond, and Sam Bartholomew, Jr.

• Thirteen former Dobyns-Bennett players have been drafted in the NFL Draft:

Sorry. I guess i was wrong. You must be his wife or maybe his "life partner". We've been deep in the playoffs more than we've been sent home early. You know, playoffs are where you get to extend the season after you've been successful during the regular season. And heck no, Scott Rider will never be on the Indians team. He's a complete idiot just as are most of the coaches at that school. They have grown in numbers over the last few years and the coaching staff has them going in the wrong direction every year. And one of the reasons our program has seemed to fall short these past years are more than likely due to the increased in Hawkins County coaches coming our direction and yes, our head coach getting a little long in the tooth. But anyway, WE ARE DB. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pull up the numbers from 96' on. That's what i was referring to. It just figures when we were talking about idiots that you would show up. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1996 to Present

1st \ 2nd Round Loss - 10

3rd Round Loss - 3

4th Round Loss - 2

ps

1923 - 1968 = 45 Years = 13 Championships

1969 - 2011 = 42 Years =

1996 to Present

1st \ 2nd Round Loss - 10

3rd Round Loss - 3

4th Round Loss - 2

ps

1923 - 1968 = 45 Years = 13 Championships

1969 - 2011 = 42 Years =

This is incorrect. We lost semi-final rounds three times during that period. At Red Bank, at Oakland and at Riverdale. And should have been State Champions with all of those teams. NFL players on each roster. Oh well, we know the rest. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

But you never made it to the championship those three times? Shoulda woulda coulda.

Sorry, but we don't play against the quality schools you guys play. I mean, Okie Dokie High is a footbal juggernaut you know. Until you guys can play up, shut up, ...Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dbFAN91