Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Your cousin is right. I heard that Watson asked to come back to the Indians staff and was turned down, so he goes over to the dark side. That may not proove to be good move by the Toppers in the end.

Roll Tribe Roll

I really like coach Watson and wish him the best.I've missed talking about food and football with him .I never forget how upset he was when a team caught his blitz with a run up the middle a few years ago.I told him after the game that things like that happen and they just guessed right on that play and you win some and lose some.Coach said,I guess your right but I still shouldn't have called the blitz on that play......... I got my season tickets and hope next year is better.If not for Farragut and Science Hill to bookend the season,it would be pretty bad indeed.I guess a chance to remind dan boone who Dobyns-Bennett is,will have to do.

Murphy Fair has released their State Top 10's for all Classifications. DB Indians start out at #9 in 6A....a good starting place.

I heard on the Sports Monster 640 AM today that DB Indians Sports will be calling 640 AM home starting this Football Season. That is a major improvement for the Sports Monster.

Roll Tribe Roll

Murphy Fair has released their State Top 10's for all Classifications. DB Indians start out at #9 in 6A....a good starting place.

I heard on the Sports Monster 640 AM today that DB Indians Sports will be calling 640 AM home starting this Football Season. That is a major improvement for the Sports Monster.

Roll Tribe Roll

#9......and thats a good starting place? With all the excitment around this team? Looks like the spirit at DB has been broken. I hate to see that.

I'm excited about this yrs team. Might not win it all, but still have a shot. We return great skill positions, but not real big. This yrs team is a very smart and seasoned veteran team..As for Graham and the other coaches on the staff, I support them every Friday night. They might not make every decision right, but that's my team, and I pull for 'em. When it IS GC's time to hang it up, I really hope he would be the AD there.. the one we have now has no ties to the school, and needs to be in another position.. maybe golf coach (my opinion only). Whether they win it all, or lose in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round im still pulling for them. It's been a yr since I last posted, and im ready for some football.

I'm excited about this yrs team. Might not win it all, but still have a shot. We return great skill positions, but not real big. This yrs team is a very smart and seasoned veteran team..As for Graham and the other coaches on the staff, I support them every Friday night. They might not make every decision right, but that's my team, and I pull for 'em. When it IS GC's time to hang it up, I really hope he would be the AD there.. the one we have now has no ties to the school, and needs to be in another position.. maybe golf coach (my opinion only). Whether they win it all, or lose in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round im still pulling for them. It's been a yr since I last posted, and im ready for some football.

Roll Tribe Spear!! I got no broken spirit either. I would much rather start in a place that shows results than be lofted up high to start out. And, one thing for sure, Rankings have nothing to do with High School Football come Playoff time. DB Fans will be behind this team all the way. Proud member of the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

Murphy has prolly never impressed with DB that's why he has them at 9th???

Murphy is a Nashville homer so i don't realy care if he ranked us at all. I think i speak for the rest of the Tribe Nation when i say we could care less what he thinks. All that matters is what we do on the field and this year i hope we pledge to leave it all on the field and go for broke. Nothing short of a trip to Championship weekend will do. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murphy has prolly never impressed with DB that's why he has them at 9th???

He said he was "prolly impressed" with Greenville's win over Okie Doke last year. Thought maybe if you dropped down and just played middle schools this year you might be able to set a national scoring record.