Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

The Greene Devils play where they are suppose to play with student enrollment numbers. 2 Goldballs and a Silver Ball is impressive. They have figured out how to win the big games over and over without the coaching choke curse that DB seems to have 👊

There's a "coaching choke curse" at DB? I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Roll Tribe Spear!! I got no broken spirit either. I would much rather start in a place that shows results than be lofted up high to start out. And, one thing for sure, Rankings have nothing to do with High School Football come Playoff time. DB Fans will be behind this team all the way. Proud member of the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

That's exactly what would get the point across, boycott the Season Ticket purchases. Leave the seats empty. DB must bring in $200,000 a home game counting all the tickets, merchandise sales and concessions. Hit 'em where it hurts.

I say lets start being vocal about it at Home Basketball Games.... I can get a chant going in no time.... bring some signs... make some noise, then Daniels will come to you and ask you to keep it down, then let him have it.

FGC

My how things have changed in 8 mos. Have you purchased your season tickets yet or is the boycott still on?

That's exactly what would get the point across, boycott the Season Ticket purchases. Leave the seats empty. DB must bring in $200,000 a home game counting all the tickets, merchandise sales and concessions. Hit 'em where it hurts.

I say lets start being vocal about it at Home Basketball Games.... I can get a chant going in no time.... bring some signs... make some noise, then Daniels will come to you and ask you to keep it down, then let him have it.

FGC

My how things have changed in 8 mos. Have you purchased your season tickets yet or is the boycott still on?

Your not going to see any boycotting going on at DB. We're all pissed over the playoff disappointments here recently but we all still love our DB football. You know, if we pulled for a sucky team like a lot of the teams around here then we would realy consider it for real. It's unfortunate that a lot of these local schools have to play for some real bad coaches. How in the world Scott Rider is still at Volunteer i have no idea. He must have some pictures on the athletic director. Anyway, his idea of motivation is locking his team in a room with the lights off in complete silence before each game. Does anyone else think that is very, very stupid. Not much for motivation huh? Roll Triobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FGC

Hey.....when did they let you out?

FGC

Actually nothing has changed. This is the way every DB season starts out. It will be after the first or second playoff game that the calls for boycotts and such will begin. Its kinda' like a re-run of a good movie with a bad ending. Where have you been for the past 10 years.

Actually nothing has changed. This is the way every DB season starts out. It will be after the first or second playoff game that the calls for boycotts and such will begin. Its kinda' like a re-run of a good movie with a bad ending. Where have you been for the past 10 years.

I got out early for good behavioricon_e_wink.gif

It's always fun to go back and re-live the meltdown. I think the only thing that could compare is if Stacy Carter ever beats you. I don't know if it will ever happen in my lifetime but one can dream.