Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

DB wouldn't know about the cold in November and especially December lol

I don't know about Greenville but its still cold in Kingsport during Nov.& Dec. even though we're not playing football. Maybe we need to drop down to 4A to get the full effect of the cold weather.

DB wouldn't know about the cold in November and especially December lol

Keep talking. Your going to find out soon enough that you might be the kings of 4A, but you would be in big trouble against the big boys. I hope you come to the scrimmage so you will get to see what an elite team looks like. Hope you can stand all the scoring were going to do. I would say that it will be the last time your beloved Green pansies will want to even scrimmage the mighty Tribe. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep talking. Your going to find out soon enough that you might be the kings of 4A, but you would be in big trouble against the big boys. I hope you come to the scrimmage so you will get to see what an elite team looks like. Hope you can stand all the scoring were going to do. I would say that it will be the last time your beloved Green pansies will want to even scrimmage the mighty Tribe. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put to much stock into a scrimmage. Although I do think DB would beat Greenville 9 out of 10 "regular season games" and maybe 10 out of 10. You never know what the coaches of either team are going to do in a scrimmage. If their smart their not worried about "winning" a scrimmage. They should be working on things they need to work on and testing players abilities. The scoring is nice but I just look at it as icing on the cake. I can eat cake with or without icing if its good.