Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

I heard last week that the TSSAA should release in the next 2-3 weeks the upcoming Re-Classification for Fottball!!! Yeah!!! About time. I think that will tell us how many different Classifications there will be starting in 2013 and also what Schools fall in those Classifications....and it was said that the Conference Members for those Classifications should be released sometime in November.

My hopes are that the Indians will again be in a Conference that more resembles The Big East Conference instead of the Big 8 Conference. I don't mind one bit to travel 60-100 miles for a "good" Conference Game.

My hopes for Confernece Members in 2013 (East-West)

Dobyns-Bennett

Daniel Boone

David Crockett

Science Hill

Jeff County

Morristown East

Morristown West

Sevier County

Roll Tribe Roll

I heard last week that the TSSAA should release in the next 2-3 weeks the upcoming Re-Classification for Fottball!!! Yeah!!! About time. I think that will tell us how many different Classifications there will be starting in 2013 and also what Schools fall in those Classifications....and it was said that the Conference Members for those Classifications should be released sometime in November.

My hopes are that the Indians will again be in a Conference that more resembles The Big East Conference instead of the Big 8 Conference. I don't mind one bit to travel 60-100 miles for a "good" Conference Game.

Dobyns-Bennett

Daniel Boone

David Crockett

Science Hill

Jeff County

Morristown East

Morristown West

Sevier County

Roll Tribe Roll

Would the numbers come from the 11-12 or 12-13 school year?

Dobyns-Bennett

Daniel Boone

David Crockett

Science Hill

Jeff County

Morristown East

Morristown West

Sevier County

Roll Tribe Roll

That reminds me of a Greeneville schedule back in the day.The last year of the BIG 7,8,9 and the first year of the IMAC combined.All of these teams were on Greeneville's schedule in 1976 or 1977.These teams and two or three 4A,5A or 6A powers would make a real nice schedule for the Tribe. I'd love to see Oak Ridge,Greeneville and another local {maybe Tennessee High} as an example of the three teams.You would have some very tough games on most friday nights,nomatter what kind of record most of these teams had,they would all come to play hard.

Dobyns-Bennett

Daniel Boone

David Crockett

Science Hill

Jeff County

Morristown East

Morristown West

Sevier County

Roll Tribe Roll

As per the enrollment numbers:

D.B.

Science Hill

Crockett

Daniel Boone

Sevier County

Jeff County

But i would like to p-u Bearden as well as another Knoxville area school and schedule Farragut and Oak Ridge in the same year. This way, we will have atleast 6-7 competitive games per year. If we can't get playoff ready after that , then we never will Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

As per the enrollment numbers:

D.B.

Science Hill

Crockett

Daniel Boone

Sevier County

Jeff County

But i would like to p-u Bearden as well as another Knoxville area school and schedule Farragut and Oak Ridge in the same year. This way, we will have atleast 6-7 competitive games per year. If we can't get playoff ready after that , then we never will Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

If we combine Districts 1,2 and 3 then the conference would look like this.

Dobyns-Bennett

Science Hill

Jeff.County

Sevier County

Hardin Valley

Karns

Oak Ridge

This would be another strong conference. If this were the new schedule then we might want to go light on the out of conference. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...