Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

DB wldnt know anything about winning a state championship on the field.

Sounds like someone is still upset about his team being embarrased the last two times we scrimmaged. You know, and you still won the State. I guess it's true what they say. You have to play the best to be the best. Good luck this year. You can still call us Daddy. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha i don't believe l the Greene Devils are jealous of the mighty tribe. Well I mean all those amazing regular seasons with perfect records that end in the first or second round? I doubt they wld trade in there rings for a choking playof loss like the tribe...

I think the whole world knows that DB can't win a playoff game. When we get reminded of it its like someone saying "hey you have a nose on your face" If you want to get our attention come up with something new. Like " Greenville can beat DB on the field". Make a bold statement if you want to ruffel some feathers. Heck! we know we can't win a playoff game. Duh!

Greenville did beat DB in football "1" time in the past "40" years. So it could happen. It is possible.

Sounds like someone is still upset about his team being embarrased the last two times we scrimmaged. You know, and you still won the State. I guess it's true what they say. You have to play the best to be the best. Good luck this year. You can still call us Daddy. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sad down there in Eastman land, when all you have to brag about is winning a SCRIMMAGE. icon_mrgreen.gif