Who win's the BRAC this year

WTSL5581

Where to begin lets see Kohl Tarlton left before Coach Broyles arrived so he could play with his family at David Crockett the Painter kid looked good his Soph. year but didn't impress anyone last year he quit before the season started then begged to come back told everyone he didn't quit but was injured during baseball when Coach Broyles let him back he thought he should come in and start and not earn his way back on the floor he also didn't like playing JV most of the other players didn't want him back including the one who transfered his family had multiple meetings with coach broyles about keeping Painter off the team his return caused more harm than help I asked Painter why he wasn't playing and he said he wanted to focus on baseball. Next you can ask the German "I did" and he will tell you he came from a game that had a 24 second clock and played man to man not to mention the extra step you get in Europe yelp that is a big change when that is the only system you have ever known as for Logan we all wish him the best and he looks to have saved South Greene's season that team only had 6 seniors. Tristen Collins is a great kid but quit and this occured during the Summer camp long before Logan tranfered. The others that quit asked to come back Coach Broyles had several meetings with former players and parents who had a change of heart this year and wanted to return. I didn;t say "Juice" wasn't an athelete however to walk out on the floor and start playing basketball isn't that easy Juice worked very hard this summer playing camp and tourney games to gain experience however its still the first time he has ever played hs basketball and he is about 3rd on the team in scoring. I said 6 wins don't sound like much but its still twice as many as last year with Logan,Painter and Tristen. The team has talent but they are young and frustrated it will come together the Knights are the youngest team in the county and one of if not the youngest in the BRAC. I would also like to add we don't care about the QUITERS we seen what 3 of them did last year won 3 games and to be honest the current players could care less they have taken there licks but haven't gave up and most have 2 more years to get where they want to be.

First off, I have always been told never to argue with an idiot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. You have some absolutely horrific grammar/spelling. However, this is not English class, so I will not waste my time trying to educate your unintelligent self. My point was that you made it sound like Julius has never picked up the spherical orange basketball until this year. I have known the kid all of my life and he has played basketball for a very long time. This may be one of his first years playing competitive basketball, but he is not a virgin to the game by no means. Not to mention the obvious fact that he is 6 2 and weighs 230 and holds every lifting record at CD. Kohl left because of the declining shape of the program, due to coaching partly. That was the only one that Broyles did not have his hand in. TristAn, Logan, and Painter are not in a Black Knight uniform partly because of the person in the drivers seat. Can you imagine the Knights with Julius at the 5, Kohl at the 4, Jameson at the 3, Corey at the 2, and Logan at the 1? That team would be so competitive. However, those players are not all in the lineup and I have already explained the part of the reason as to why that is the case.

I just do not understand how you can sit and back someone with what is quite possibly a single digit I.Q. level. I suppose the saying "it takes an idiot to know one" holds true more often than not lol. Good luck to the Knights and their new attitude along with their whopping 6 win season.

Edited by xXLouxHoltzXx

Hey Woody! I was worried about you. I was beginning to think you wouldn't ever post again since your bold prediction at the beginning of the season has not even been close to coming true.

Hey Woody! I was worried about you. I was beginning to think you wouldn't ever post again since your bold prediction at the beginning of the season has not even been close to coming true.

Yeah I know, I was expecting Jefferson and Rollins to play. Gville doesnt have any kind of post play right now and those 2 woulda helped alot.

I can't speak for the others' intentions but to refer to Jameson as a "quitter" when the young man stopped playing basketball to focus on baseball to potentially further his education and baseball career is a bit ridiculous. Don't try to tell me any differently, because I know his entire family and have known him his entire life, that was the exact reason he decided to stop playing basketball. There may have been other influential factors, but make no mistake that was the major reason.

Actually, I believe the intelligent individual referred to him as a QUITER lol. I am also close with the transfer's family, and I can assure you that that family did not have meetings with the coach to keep Jameson off of the team.

Edited by xXLouxHoltzXx

• 2 weeks later...

The big boys are Jacob cobble and I heard Terell Rollins is playin this year. He will bring a very physical body to that lineup. And if you people really think there's a team in the BRAC that can compete with gville y'all are absolutely crazy. There more than likely won't be a team within 15 points all year. Just wait and see, and you'll be really surprised with the devils this year.

Well you were right in 2 ways on this post.

1- I am crazy (along with many others who believed greeneville would lose some and not win the rest by 15+).

2- I am surprised with the devils this year.

South Greene locks up the regular season championship. They get a first round bye that means they already make regional. I believe the the bracket will look like this.

Home Away

2Greeneville vs 7West Greene

3Cumberland Gap vs6Chuckey Doak

4Grainger vs 5Claiborne Winner plays South Greene

Not sure if this correct but I believe that this is how the bracket turned out with how all the teams finished.This has been a great season. As I stated before the season Greeneville is not as talented like they are in football meaning that the 56-14 blows out you see in football doesn't mean that they will do that in basketball. Greeneville hasn't been the same since Wiggins stepped out. Chuckey Doak surprised me this year they are a bit better than expected but could be better if people didn't quit this year. Grainger is a very good team as well with some great players. Spaw can play!!!!! Claiborne have 2 very good players on there team. Cumberland gap just say the name Ben Aronld and that is all that has to be said on that one!! West Greene they are super young and the coach seems to be teaching them. just tough these next 2 seasons out buffs you guys will prob be a good team soon. if the kids listen to this coach.

Over all this season has been tight all year long. Fun games to watch I expect to watch in the BRAC Tournament!!

What's your guys thoughts on the year? Any surprises to you? Who is the MVP? Who is your pick to win the Tournament? Let's hear it

GO REBS

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like my pre mature bracket is correct..

1st Seed South Greene(auto to Regionals)-Bye (Gets Winner of the Grainger Claiborne Game)

2nd Seed Greeneville vs 7th Seed West Greene (Gets winner of Cumberland gap Chuckey Doak Game)

3rd Seed Cumberland Gap vs 6th Seed Chuckey Doak (Gets winner Greeneville West Greene Game)

4th Seed Grainger vs 5th Seed Claiborne (Winner Play South Greene)

BRAC Tournament starts on Thursday at Chuckey Doak High School. Not sure when these games will be played yet. But those are the First Round and Potential Second Round games. I'll post times later on the week when I find them out. Should be a fun time at CDHS.

Post your thoughts or be like you guys have been all year QUITE lol