The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

I relish the day my Cosby Eagles are good enough to tangle with Trousdale County

Slim, be sure you visit the Top Teams in 2A thread, I posted something especially for you there

I read that garbage you posted over there...you must have been setting on your porch looking down the mountain when you wrote that. icon_e_wink.gif

Last time I was in Hartsville to see TCHS play FCS, I witnessed the home fans leaving early, it sure was a sight to see

Nxet tiem uyo wnto eb so lukyc...by the way...i'm bringing my buddy Karl Childers with me to the game. Says he knows you or something...says your funny...not funny haha, but funny kweer. roflol.gif

Nxet tiem uyo wnto eb so lukyc...by the way...i'm bringing my buddy Karl Childers with me to the game. Says he knows you or something...says your funny...not funny haha, but funny kweer. roflol.gif

it wasn't luck, you know good and well it's been a long time since the Jackets were whipped at the line of scrimmage the way they were that night, if your line play hasn't improved since last time you may be headed out of Possumtown before half time