Whitehaven vs WhiteStation

dannyq

I'm going with the team where the PA announcer chants into the PA system ... "Who's House!"

I'm going with the team where the homefield crowd responds in a thunderous roar ... "White House!"

That's who I got!

The crowd was absolutely beautiful. The DJ filled in for the band and then some. I think the DJ needs to be invited back this week along with the band!!

I'll start off saying I'm pulling for the Spartans....but...

I can see this game going WH's way.

I think if WH plays a clean game, up to their potential, then they could win by 2-3 td's. But if they start making mistakes, or if WS shows some mistake free football, a little imagination in the game plan, We'll have a close one.

I think Coach Rutherford will have the team well prepared, and I'd expect some sloppy plays by both teams....like the big play called back for a penalty, or the untimely turnover....Just seems that's the stuff that happens when these two meet. Any way it comes out, it should be high intensity, and entertaining.

Your crazy son. Da Haven pulls this off easy.( Station scored on D and had good field pos from ko ret) We wont make those mistakes this time. As for next week. ha Those teams are garbage! Station will play us closer than Mount Juliet or maryville. Yours truly The 2011 6A State Champs

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven

Its sad that you don't even realize that you embarrass yourself and your school...and yet you demand respect. Pathetically entitled attitude.

Hope you win, for your sake. But good grief, get yourself under control until you win a championship.

Respect da English language.

Its sad that you don't even realize that you embarrass yourself and your school...and yet you demand respect. Pathetically entitled attitude.

Hope you win, for your sake. But good grief, get yourself under control until you win a championship.

Respect da English language.

The YOUNG man does need to hold it down some BUT come on with the Preaching. It's a message board. ALL the inflammatory Post will mean nothing at 7 pm Friday night. This is just entertainment. Players still got to play and Coaches got to coach. :hungry:

p.s. RespectDaHaven,

Do you, just keep in mind that you will always have some folks too uptight about the "bulletin board" material. ;)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

The YOUNG man does need to hold it down some BUT come on with the Preaching. It's a message board. ALL the inflammatory Post will mean nothing at 7 pm Friday night. This is just entertainment. Players still got to play and Coaches got to coach. :hungry:

p.s. RespectDaHaven,

Do you, just keep in mind that you will always have some folks too uptight about the "bulletin board" material. ;)

You do realize that you are telling me to come on with the preaching, when that is exactly what you are doing? Pot, kettle?

I could care less about what you guys do in Memphis. Memphis and Nashville public schools are what make the rest of the state look bad in education and the previous poster is a perfect example of why.

And yes, it is just entertainment. Thats how my post was meant; you dont take mine that way, but you do for the one that butchers the English language. See the irony and the inconsistency in your own post?

Just saying, repect da irongut! Now thats entertainment!

You do realize that you are telling me to come on with the preaching, when that is exactly what you are doing? Pot, kettle?

I could care less about what you guys do in Memphis. Memphis and Nashville public schools are what make the rest of the state look bad in education and the previous poster is a perfect example of why.

And yes, it is just entertainment. Thats how my post was meant; you dont take mine that way, but you do for the one that butchers the English language. See the irony and the inconsistency in your own post?

Just saying, repect da irongut! Now thats entertainment!

What are you trying to say??? How am I preaching to you???

I can tell from the post directed at RespectDaHaven that you were trying to brow beat him/her with YOUR WORDS. I simply call you out on it and you want to talk about How bad Memphis' and Nashville's Public school systems are??? :huh: I DO NOT FOLLOW.

I'm telling you to take a chill pill on down talking one of the Youth of my city and possibly my High School Alma Mater, simple and plain. That young person should be able to say whatever they want on the message board. Don't try to couch your words in trying calling them ignorant or foolish! The person is neither, they're just YOUTHFUL (High School Age). I suggest we Have banter that's on the up and up and not Slick degrading words meant to make this young person conform to your "standard of Trash Talking." You are trying to talk circles around me... #FAIL. I know what you TRIED to DO and I JUST CALLED YOU ON IT. No hard feelings :mrgreen: HOWEVER if you do have any hard feelings, SO, just don't talk to my city youth that way.

What are you trying to say??? How am I preaching to you???

I can tell from the post directed at RespectDaHaven that you were trying to brow beat him/her with YOUR WORDS. I simply call you out on it and you want to talk about How bad Memphis' and Nashville's Public school systems are??? :huh: I DO NOT FOLLOW.

I'm telling you to take a chill pill on down talking one of the Youth of my city and possibly my High School Alma Mater, simple and plain. That young person should be able to say whatever they want on the message board. Don't try to couch your words in trying calling them ignorant or foolish! The person is neither, they're just YOUTHFUL (High School Age). I suggest we Have banter that's on the up and up and not Slick degrading words meant to make this young person conform to your "standard of Trash Talking." You are trying to talk circles around me... #FAIL. I know what you TRIED to DO and I JUST CALLED YOU ON IT. No hard feelings :mrgreen: HOWEVER if you do have any hard feelings, SO, just don't talk to my city youth that way.

If you think that is brow beating, you are too sensitive to be on here. If you think you have called me on anything that matters, you are even more mistaken. There are no hard feelings on my part. Just a whole lot of pity for you and the poster you have chosen to stand up for. And just to clarify another point you have proven to have missed, I wasnt talking "about" your city youth, I was talking "to" him. I came right out and said what I meant and didnt talk in circles or or try to couch any words.

Why dont you get back to something that you know as little about as you have shown at your attempt to debate me...football. I know what you tried to do and I just embarrassed you on it. :bored: Yawn.

Respect da Haven, even though they have never won a championship! How's that for "just sayin"? :blink: