Big Games in Memphis

kwc

I have decided to stay with Rigdeway over Henry Co. at the above mentioned score... A slowed track won't make a team that's already FASTER than you move at the same speed as you. As a matter of fact if Ridgeway is slowed up I'm pretty sure that means Henry Co. will be too. That's called logic right there :mrgreen:

That is logic right there. But it ain't logic right there to think a team you've never seen is slow. All the blowing about Ridgeway's speed has us in Henry County believing y'all are fast but y'all's foreheads are gonna be sore from your eyebrows being raised all night tonight. HC by 3 touchdowns . . . easily. You can't run over our defense. We can run over yours.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is logic right there. But it ain't logic right there to think a team you've never seen is slow. All the blowing about Ridgeway's speed has us in Henry County believing y'all are fast but y'all's foreheads are gonna be sore from your eyebrows being raised all night tonight. HC by 3 touchdowns . . . easily. You can't run over our defense. We can run over yours.

There's a difference between a team being faster than another team, overall, and being called slow. Henry Co. aint SLOW but they're not as FAST or FASTER, overall, than Ridgeway, I believe. What that means is if Ridgeway gets an opening they will take it to the house 8 times out of 10 in this game as opposed if Henry Co. gets the same kind of opening they will take it to the house 7 times out of 10. :motorbike:

There's a difference between a team being faster than another team, overall, and being called slow. Henry Co. aint SLOW but they're not as FAST or FASTER, overall, than Ridgeway, I believe. What that means is if Ridgeway gets an opening they will take it to the house 8 times out of 10 in this game as opposed if Henry Co. gets the same kind of opening they will take it to the house 7 times out of 10. :motorbike:

Nope.

Facts:

1 Henry County 24 Ridgeway 14, Final

2 Henry County dominated Ridgeway defensively and offensively.

3 Ridgeway has a running back that is very hard to tackle.

4 Henry County would have won by 5 touchdowns were it not for 2 open field fumbles and an unusual onside kick like episode.

5 Ridgeway "took it to the house" once, which was after an unusual onside kick like episode.

6 It is an absolute, crying shame this Ridgeway team has no more fan support than it does.

7 Henry County's defensive line was again impenetrable.

8 The fastest man on the field, pound for pound, and possibly miles per hour, was Shaquille Allen.

9 Shaquille Allen increased distance between himself and the nearest Ridgeway defender with every step.

10 Speed died in Paris, TN tonight.

Y'all come back now! Ya hear?

beep, beep

Facts:

1 Henry County 24 Ridgeway 14, Final

2 Henry County dominated Ridgeway defensively and offensively.

3 Ridgeway has a running back that is very hard to tackle.

4 Henry County would have won by 5 touchdowns were it not for 2 open field fumbles and an unusual onside kick like episode.

5 Ridgeway "took it to the house" once, which was after an unusual onside kick like episode.

6 It is an absolute, crying shame this Ridgeway team has no more fan support than it does.

7 Henry County's defensive line was again impenetrable.

8 The fastest man on the field, pound for pound, and possibly miles per hour, was Shaquille Allen.

9 Shaquille Allen increased distance between himself and the nearest Ridgeway defender with every step.

10 Speed died in Paris, TN tonight.

Y'all come back now! Ya hear?

beep, beep

4. Ridgeway also fumbled twice. Once on the first drive, and once on a kickoff. So it possibly could've been even closer.

6. I agree wholeheartedly.

8. Sorry, but no. Shaq was not even close to being the fastest player on the field tonight. It was easily the Ridgeway tailback. But, as I've been saying all week, speed, and speed alone, will never beat a great defense. I've seen it too many times over the years.

Everything else looks alright.

Edited by RedSwarm10

4. Ridgeway also fumbled twice. Once on the first drive, and once on a kickoff. So it possibly could've been even closer.

6. I agree wholeheartedly.

8. Sorry, but no. Shaq was not even close to being the fastest player on the field tonight. It was easily the Ridgeway tailback. But, as I've been saying all week, speed, and speed alone, will never beat a great defense. I've seen it too many times over the years.

Everything else looks alright.

FactsOnly did not say that Shaq was the fastest player on the field....he said he was the fastest Pound for Pound...meaning no one his size could outrun him.

I certainly agree with point number 6! I also agree with number 3....he is a player!

I also want to give "props" to Ridgeway's Head Coach for his stunning and fashionable pregame sideline wear!! The blue stocking cap with the orange Ridgeway "R" on it matched with the coaching shoes, dress khakis, and play card wristbands just wouldn't look quite the same without the skin-tight, white tank top undershirt bearing a pair of solid biceps that would be the envy of any man...coaching profession or other!! Coach..you certainly get the "I hear ya Coach" award for the season!!!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Big Games in Memphis ... Quarterfinal edition talley.

kwc ................................ 1-5 (0.16) :roflol:

BlackhHavenSenator ..... 2-4 (0.33)

Spartansfan ................... 1-5 (0.16) :roflol:

SJohnston ...................... 6-0 (1.0) Tie for 1st

thescooter89 ................ 3-3 (0.50)

Redswarm10 ................. 5-1 (0.83)

DHSFB64 ....................... 4-2 (0.67)

millingtonfan2007 ......... 5-1 (0.83)

TraderB ......................... 4-2 (0.67)

fourthree ...................... 6-0 (1.0) Tie for 1st

HAVEN4LIFE .................. 2-4 (0.33)

dou ................................ 2-4 (0.33)

TNHSFOOTBALLFAN ...... 1-5 (0.16) :roflol:

TrojanX ........................ 5-1 (0.83)

Easy on me kwc. :roflol: it doesn't pay the bills being a homer but I can't help it.

I just have a hard time choosing a team that isn't local....blame it on loyalty. :D