11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

Waverly lost last night to Dickson County by a score of 54-42. Here's a look at the district standings heading into tonight's action:

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 16-5 (5-0)

2.) Waverly: 11-7 (4-1)

3.) Camden: 11-3 (3-2)

4.) Harpeth: 10-7 (3-2)

5.) Creek Wood: 6-10 (2-4)

6.) Montgomery Central: 4-12 (1-4)

7.) Stewart County: 5-14 (0-5)

Tuesday's Games

Waverly at Cheatham County

Camden at Montgomery Central

Harpeth at Stewart County

Creek Wood (BYE)

Thursday's Games

Montgomery Central at Fairview

Camden at Big Sandy

Friday's Games

Cheatham County at Montgomery Central

Stewart County at Camden

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Waverly (BYE)

CHEATHAM TUESDAY GAME CANCELLED DUE TO GAS LEAK AT THE SCHOOL....

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't shocked that Harpeth and Camden won last night however I was shocked by the scores in which those teams won by in the end. Stewart County and Montgomery Central are traditionally tough to beat on their home floors and both of them got spanked last night. I saw Stewart County play Cheatham County to a 59-57 game earlier in the year (on their home floor). Montgomery Central played Harpeth to an 11-point game just last week. I didn't expect to see them lose by 30+ last night to Camden.

I too was shocked by those scores, anybody on here from Stewart Cty care to weigh in. I thought maybe they had some players out or something. Harpeth is playing well right now but I didn't expect that. I hope the blowout doesn't hurt us as we have Creekwood Friday and I know they will be tough. I know any team in this district is capable of having a great night or an off night, that's part of dealing with young kids. Seems to me that emotion or momentum is way too much of the game nowadays. Even in the SEC you see teams mail it in on the road and play their guts out at home. Consistency can be lacking at times, and it should not be for a well disciplined team.

Big win for the Indians at Stewart County. I agree that it used to be a tough place to play, but in the past few years there teams have really been bad. The Indians are finally playing with more consistency. I really see this being a three team race between Harpeth, Waverly and Cheatham. Camden and Creek Wood will probably battle it out for the 4th seed with Montgomery Central and Stewart County bringing up the rear.

In last night's action

Cheatham County beat Waverly by 10

Camden beat Big Sandy by 20

Montgomery Central beat Fairview by 4

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 17-5 (6-0)

2.) Camden: 13-3 (4-2)

2.) Harpeth: 11-7 (4-2)

2.) Waverly: 11-8 (4-2)

6.) Montgomery Central: 5-13 (1-5)

7.) Stewart County: 5-15 (0-6)

Tonight's Schedule

Stewart County at Camden

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Waverly (BYE)

In last night's action

Cheatham County beat Waverly by 10

Camden beat Big Sandy by 20

Montgomery Central beat Fairview by 4

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 17-5 (6-0)

2.) Camden: 13-3 (4-2)

2.) Harpeth: 11-7 (4-2)

2.) Waverly: 11-8 (4-2)

6.) Montgomery Central: 5-13 (1-5)

7.) Stewart County: 5-15 (0-6)

Tonight's Schedule

Stewart County at Camden

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Waverly (BYE)

Camden beats Stewart Co 60-48

Creekwood beats Harpeth 61-54

Cheatham beats Montgomery 63-37

Waverly off tonight

District Standings

Cheatham 18- 5 (6-0)

Camden 14-3 (5-2)

Waverly 11-8 (4-2)

Harpeth 11-8 (4-3)

Creekwood 7-10 (3-4)

Montgom 5-14 (1-6)

Stewart 5-16 (0-7)

Boys and girls will be seeded after Reg. Season is done. 2/ 13 2 vs. 7; 2/14 3 vs. 6; 2/15 4 vs. 5; 2/17 semis; 2/18 cons/championship! Tourney should be a blast, having seen all teams play it seems like everyone is chasing the mighty Cubs. On any night any of the 7 teams can win! Coaches voted to do away with play-in games @ higher seeds and use 1 location. Should be Fun! Hoops tourney means we r closer to baseball! Sorry folks had to throw that in! PEACE!