11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

It's over!!! Thank the lord that the tyrannical and oppressive taping regime at Cheatham has been foiled! Only with the insight and forethought of a few, would the injustice be brought to bear! Now we must all strive to make sure this plight never consumes us again. Stay strong friends, and maybe, just maybe, we'll get some signs put up in the gym, and the indiscretions will cease. Because we all know that signs, no matter here nor far, are the ultimate nullifiers in this battle against evil!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over!!! Thank the lord that the tyrannical and oppressive taping regime at Cheatham has been foiled! Only with the insight and forethought of a few, would the injustice be brought to bear! Now we must all strive to make sure this plight never consumes us again. Stay strong friends, and maybe, just maybe, we'll get some signs put up in the gym, and the indiscretions will cease. Because we all know that signs, no matter here nor far, are the ultimate nullifiers in this battle against evil!

You and HowDo should audition for a part in the new Shrek movie, I hear Eddie is not returning!

You clearly can see that Creek Wood has also had issues in the past (prior to last night) with taping games at Cheatham. From the conversations with other teams, this has been an issue for some time now... no one has brought it up.

To keep slighting the comments made in reference to the filming issues is just an example of the lack of professionalism on the part of those at the school and those who represent CCHS is some fashion.

I agree, In the grand scheme of things... it's a small issue. What makes it a bigger issue are the individuals who represent CCHS in some varying degree choose to stick up their proverbial "middle finger" at those who want to stand up for what is practical... what is reasonable and ultimately what is just plain ole' common sense. I merely suggested a sign to keep it from happening in the future. If you want to thumb your nose at it, then fine. Again, just an example of the lack of professionalism.

The fact remains that until now everyone just accepted it. Now that its been "called out"... the powers are now forced to address the issue and maybe in the near future will have a moment of clarity and consider building a new filming deck on the HOME side of the court.

Exactly. See? Last year I think they finally got around to putting "Men" and "Women" on the bathrooms in the remodeled part. Now, hopefully, everyone can tape their I-high for all to enjoy. You are welcome clemlawn! What did G.I. Joe say? Knowing is half the battle? Go Joe!

Edited by ksgovols

bbgocats:

You are a moron.....end of story! I'm not going to waste another second of my life responding to your lies and insults (so please continue to post them by all means...) because you are simply just a "plucking" idiot who just doesn't have a clue.

Go read some more about "Shrek" movies since you obviously know so much about those and leave the basketball to real men who know and want to actually discuss the sport itself.

I'm sure you'll respond with something "bright" as always so go right ahead because I will not waste my time reading it as you are now blocked.

You and HowDo should audition for a part in the new Shrek movie, I hear Eddie is not returning!

You clearly can see that Creek Wood has also had issues in the past (prior to last night) with taping games at Cheatham. From the conversations with other teams, this has been an issue for some time now... no one has brought it up.

To keep slighting the comments made in reference to the filming issues is just an example of the lack of professionalism on the part of those at the school and those who represent CCHS is some fashion.

I agree, In the grand scheme of things... it's a small issue. What makes it a bigger issue are the individuals who represent CCHS in some varying degree choose to stick up their proverbial "middle finger" at those who want to stand up for what is practical... what is reasonable and ultimately what is just plain ole' common sense. I merely suggested a sign to keep it from happening in the future. If you want to thumb your nose at it, then fine. Again, just an example of the lack of professionalism.

The fact remains that until now everyone just accepted it. Now that its been "called out"... the powers are now forced to address the issue and maybe in the near future will have a moment of clarity and consider building a new filming deck on the HOME side of the court.

Harpeth = biggest bunch of crying sore losers in TSSAA!

Dude or dudette...chill out! I was just joking and trying to bring levity to the situation. You do know how to laugh right? I assumed you did after your Shrek joke and your veiled, underhanded attempt to call HowDo and I donkeys. I thought that showed real "professionalism" myself.

You've won...the issues have been addressed and are being fixed. I agree that they needed to be, and that there did need to be changes. I agreed with KSGOVOLS on everything he said. IHigh is a great tool and everyone should be privy to that tool.

The only problem I had with you BB is that you were saying it was malicious and underhanded, which I found insulting. I admitted that it was handled wrong, yet you kept insinuating that the Cheatham administration and coaches purposely tried to keep the broadcast from happening. That is a slap in the face and totally not true.

KSGOVOLS...I also am glad that they got signs put up by the bathroom doors, because on more than one occasion I've almost embarrased myself by walking into the ladies restroom...hahahaha...

It's all about basketball from here on out for me. If I don't go on another hiatus that is...

Cool.

What else needs fixin' in the district? Besides the refereeing.

WELL I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT, BUT SADLY ENOUGH ITS NOT. FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS ALL THIS SITE HAS TALKED ABOUT IS THIS IHIGH TAPING AND THE REPEATING OF THE SAME CRAP AND THERE WAS FOUR GAMES PLAYED LAST NIGHT AND NO ONE HAS TALKED ABOUT THEM. WELL NASWATCH IS OFFICALY LEAVING THE BUILDING AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR IHIGH DISPUTE WORKED OUT, BUT IM SURE YOU WONT.

You first naswatch. There wasn't anything in howdoitknows post this morning that I didn't understand.

We've fixed the I-high taping thing. I think Creek Wood had no issues at Cheatham last night other than scoring points. Everybody seems to be happy that they can locate the restrooms in a hurry when they're over at the Summitt. It's all good. We're in game 4 or 5 of a 12 game schedule. Lot of basketball to be played before we start worrying about state and all that.

I really want to know how much pitching Camden has coming back and how much the new bats are going to affect that short porch they've got over there in the city park. Any ideas?

Tonight's District 11-AA Results

Cheatham County beats Creek Wood (63-34)

Harpeth beats Montgomery Central (52-41)

Waverly beats Camden (59-44)

Stewart County loses to FRA (24-62)

The NEW District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 15-5 (4-0)

2.) Waverly: 10-6 (3-1)

3.) Camden: 11-2 (3-1)

4.) Harpeth: 9-7 (3-2): will play Dickson County on Saturday

5.) Creek Wood: 6-8 (2-3)

6.) Stewart County: 5-13 (0-4)

7.) Montgomery Central: 3-12 (0-4): will play East Hickman on Thursday

Friday's Schedule

Harpeth plays East Literature in non-district action

Cheatham County plays Camden

Waverly plays Creek Wood

Montgomery Central plays Stewart County

Edited by ksgovols

Tonight's District 11-AA Results

Cheatham County beats Creek Wood (63-34)

Harpeth beats Montgomery Central (52-41)

Waverly beats Camden (59-44)

Stewart County loses to FRA (24-62)

The NEW District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 15-5 (4-0)

2.) Waverly: 10-6 (3-1)

3.) Camden: 11-2 (3-1)

4.) Harpeth: 9-7 (3-2): will play Dickson County on Saturday

5.) Creek Wood: 6-8 (2-3)

6.) Stewart County: 5-13 (0-4)

7.) Montgomery Central: 3-12 (0-4): will play East Hickman on Thursday

Friday's Schedule

Harpeth plays East Literature in non-district action

Cheatham County plays Camden

Waverly plays Creek Wood

Montgomery Central plays Stewart County

Thanks for the district update once again. I hope that fans like naswatch who actually want to talk about the sport itself decide to stick around because we're in store for a great district race.

Once again don't let one idiot (BBGOCATS) ruin it for everyone :thumb:

I think papatiger is a preacher. Maybe we can get him back on to mediate. Or referee. Gah what a homer. Waverly's in the thick of it too after beating Camden. I figured he'd been up to his neck in this.

papatiger has moved on from Waverly and resides elsewhere these days. I have missed my old friend's posts on here and he'll forever be missed for his loyalty to Tigers Athletics.