LEWIS COUNTY LEGENDS BEGIN CONDITIONING

ODB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word up! Ive busy in the keys with my crew but ive been observing all the action still. If the Sro officer happens to read this today call me at 698 0189 concerning bizness. All you ballaz out there the time is here so lace em up so we can run it (that is if there not scared!?!?)And if any of the high school boys read this you better be getting ready. Represent on the floor. I wanna see 20 wins and nothing less. Go Panthers and Lady Panthers. Holla, ICEBURG

You are crazy Iceburg. We could beat any team of your so called legends any day. The only reason you all play good when yall get together is because your all out of shape and at the same level. When you beat us at the park it is because there was a small court. Our conditioning over yall wasn't a factor. I would give anything if we could scrimage against yall some time. No doubt our top 5 could beat the legends top five. We would run you til you dropped. I can't wait til we can play yall soon. List me five legends who could handle Mendez, Lavett, Sparkman, Curfmann, and Tim. You can't!

Iceburg did not say anything about any of us beating ya'll. He was talking about the upcoming basketball season. He was wishing you good luck and hoping for 20 wins. Why all the hate for us? We wish you guys the best except when you play us!!! LOL! You are right, you guys are in a lot better shape than most of us. I would hope so! But we still have some skills left in us.(mine are much less than the others)

Guest thestuff

So...Any word on playing Monday Night. I know Chunky Kelt and Roy have a game on Tuesday Night, and I am pretty sure that ABC is smart enough not to put the Steelers on MNF 2 weeks in a row, or two weeks in a season for that matter. Let me know, I am ready to go.