LEWIS COUNTY LEGENDS BEGIN CONDITIONING

ODB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again a big blow from the big Kelt. Dominated? I held my own for the first few games against the younger and taller Lawson. He just wore down the old man that is me. Why the constant bashing from the Keltners? Why have I been blackballed by them? Will I ever be on a team with a Keltner again? I may have to retire, again!!! LOL I'm gaurding LJ tonight!!!

[Edited by imasoftballer on 11-4-02 9:52A]

[Edited by imasoftballer on 11-4-02 9:54A]

U beta come strong widit if ya thank ya can hang wid me. As long as tha Keltner's are pumpin' me up, man, my game can't be stopped. As for dem not playin' on tha same team witcha, I think everyone no that 2 Keltner's and 1 McKissack is gonna be hard to beat. Who no's, maybe yall will get on da same team 2 nite but you'd have to be my teammate cause I'm down wid dem. Kan we overcome our differences and play together, dat is up to u dawg! See Everybody 2 Nite! :)

Guest thestuff

Don't take that crap Trav, show em what the old man has left. Bangin down low and then a trey in the eye, just like old times. Anyway, I will be there if we are back from Waverly in time, we may be. Hold a spot for me Trav.

I have never been so embarrassed as I was last night during the two series in which we got our tails whipped. I apologize to my family, friends, but most of all the fans who had to watch me and my team play the worst basketball yet at the Legends Conditioning Facility. Hats off to Jason, Andy, Cox, Conner, and ODB; you just simply out-played and out-hustled us last night.

I'll leave series details and stats to someone else. :)