LEWIS COUNTY LEGENDS BEGIN CONDITIONING

ODB

Hey what up dawgs? Man I was at the park all day waitin' to play wit yall and come to find out yall was begining yo conditioning program. Man next time let me know in advance. I am waitin' to light T-Mac up Arkansas style.

So give me a report. Who was good, who was bad? Can we compete with the young gunz in a few months on a full court?

PEACE OUT!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by ODB:

Hey what up dawgs? Man I was at the park all day waitin' to play wit yall and come to find out yall was begining yo conditioning program. Man next time let me know in advance. I am waitin' to light T-Mac up Arkansas style.

So give me a report. Who was good, who was bad? Can we compete with the young gunz in a few months on a full court?

PEACE OUT!!

Translation:

I was patiently waiting at the park on you guys to play a nice game of basketball with me. Then I found out that your team has begun conditioning. Please be more considerate and tell me you cannot make it in advance. I am waiting to beat Tracy Mcgrady in basketball like the whole arkansas team would.

Let me know how everyone is doing and who the best players are. Is your team still going to beat us handily on a full court?

Salutations...

The legends hit the court last night in an exhibition for the first time in three months. The Legends West which consisted of Lawson,Cox,Keltner, and Larry defeated the Legends East which consisted of Jonah K., Trav , and Andy Lawson. The series went to game 7 where the West won a nailbiter. Larry Rodgers(JORDAN) made his return to the court after a three month layoff due to ankle surgery. He played only in the first three games and showed signs that he could return to MVP form. Larry had this to say.."I tested the ankle tonight and it felt very good, I made some hard cuts and the ankle held up. My shot was on tonight and I look foward to our next game." Travis Mckissack also made his return from an ACL tear that occured during an offseason taping of roller-durby. He played well last night and told reporters this morning he loves the game of basketball and plans to play 20 more years. His three was on last night but a charge late in game 4 cost his team . The crowd chanted for the running hook all night but only saw it once. Jonah Keltner couldn't be stopped from the 3 point line last night hitting 83% of the time. Coach Cox led his team in rebounds,assists, and jabs at Travis's ribs last night. His strong drives to the basket led to quite a few points , and his mid-range jumper was falling. Evan Lawson was also on fire from 3-point land hitting over 65% from the field. Andy Lawson had a lot of rebounds but seemed timid at times and passed on the open shots. The legend Hugh Smith was absent from last night's game but plans on returning soon. Coach Smith was reported this morning asking Coach Rodgers where the game ball from last night was. Rodgers thought and then explained that the ball was still lodged in the wall from where little brother Josh Keltner blocked big brother Jonah Keltner. Hope to see all legends at the next game!

Guest thestuff

Sorry I couldn't make it last night, still awaiting release from P.T. for the shoulder. The knee is fine and ready to be tested, so I should be ready to go soon. I would have been there last night Chunky Kelt, but was advised not to by Dr. Flowers. Anyway, me and Larry George Jr. plan to make an appearance soon.

That's a phat analysis Knight. But Yo, I heard the game ball wa-unt lodged in the wall from Shaq Daddy's block on his bro, but rather it was in the Diesel's EYE from where his bro was light'n it up from 3 range all night in his face. What up wit dat dawg? ;)

Posted by ODB:

That's a phat analysis Knight. But Yo, I heard the game ball wa-unt lodged in the wall from Shaq Daddy's block on his bro, but rather it was in the Diesel's EYE from where his bro was light'n it up from 3 range all night in his face. What up wit dat dawg? ;)

TRANSLATION:

Mr. Knight, pardon me, but you could stand to lose a few pounds. The basketball was not in your homeless father's shack, but rather was in your brother's diesel truck. Your brother now has three ranges and is lighting them all night. How is your dog?

The legends once again played last night adding two more players to there roster. Big Game David James and the O.D.B.(LITTLE J).The star of stars last night was no doubt Coach Cox, he nailed 3 after 3. When not open from 3 he would drive and create his own shot. He was truely unstoppable last night. Jonah Keltner's hot hand continued draining numerous 3's. T-Mac(in the joggers) dominated the last 2 games. He hit 4 three's in a row at one point in game 5. He even crossed the lane and did the ole running hook in Josh Keltner's eye. O.D.B. was also impressive in his first game back. Big Game dominated the inside after joining his team in game 2. He hit his open shots and pulled down a lot of rebounds. The only question left for Big Game is will he continue to play with the legends, they would be glad to have him.

Yo man, last night was phat. Me and my homies finly gots to play some hoop in a warm gym. It all started out wit us playin' 36, and I knew right off Cox had some mad game goin' on. He won the last two games of 36 played. Then "BIG GAME" David James show up and we be playin' 3 on 3, hoop it up style. But dem sly Keltner bro's put me on da team wit T-MAC. Dey knows I aint no Hata but dey is no love lost between me and T-MAC. Dey wa just two much tension between me and Travis and we didn't function well as a team. Big Shaq Daddy Keltner was on our team too, but he couldn't help me and T-Mac overcome our animosity toward one another. Dey even iced me out one game. Cox, Jonah, and Big Game whipped us. All 3 had their game on wit Game strong inside and Cox and Kelt unstoppable outside. Dey was lighten it up like Ray Allen and Reggie Milla back in da day.

Finally we switched teams and got me away from T-Mac and dey put Jonah wit us and my game opened up. I was MVP of the game we won, man I scored 8 straight points to win da game. The last game I was gonna hit da game winna but T-Mac hit me below the belt and I shot an airball. I wish I hit it because the Keltner's got mad at me and den I got mad at dem so I walked home in the Cold. From now on dogs I isn't playin' wit da Keltner's or TMac. MVP of da night was Cox.