LEWIS COUNTY LEGENDS BEGIN CONDITIONING

ODB

Cox,Jason,Andy,Conner,O.D.B. DOMINATED Kelt,Keltner,Trav,Lantz,and Smits/Fite last night. They won the first series 3-1, and the second 2-1. The only time the losing team scored over 20 points was in there 2 victories. Jason was unstoppable from the inside out, Cox was on fire from three and Andy played to his potential. O.D.B. also was on fire from three land and won co-mvp honors. Andy made his first ever career dunk(in a game). He stole the ball and went in for the 2 handed dunk. Also Jason recovered a loose ball and slamed one home in game 4. Some of the older legends when asked about the game just put there heads down in shame. It was indeed a bad night to be a legend.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enjoyed reading about the games recently but have not been able to attend. I thought that we were playing on Wednesday night but found out today that it had been canceled due to lack of interest. I think it is because people knew I would be playing. Ever since the six straight 3's I made to take over game two, two weeks ago all of the games have been scheduled when I couldn't be there. HAHA! Just kidding. Seriously though I would love to get back on the court, if for nothing else than to embarrass Keltner. Keep me posted on the when we might possibly get to play again.

What's Krackin? Yall call me when ya find out when we're playing again.I have'nt been playing as hard as I should be lately.Sorry if I let any of you LEGENDS down.My bad.It will be diferent next time.I'll contest ever shot.nomore easy stuff over me.They'll haveto work hard for every point. I predict a shutout in the future.They'll go 0 for 7. Revenge will be ours

Well until next time

Peace out