Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

That's about retarded... Maybe WOMG needs to start a posting class in Pulaski. I can send you my notes, ol man.

Not unless it's online Barb. You know we have a history of "locking" threads by slugging it out among ourselves. You refrain from allowing Giles fans to occupy the same general space. The % of straight jacket sales continues to abate the national statistical decline. :wacko:

Giles posters are just like Giles players. Different ones stepping up at different times to make a play...or point. ;)

WOMG, I remember a post in the not so distant past about a statement you made about the newspaper headline for December 4. It was on another topic discussion. Can you refresh my memory as to that post?

You don't understand, WOMG is the Bill Clinton of Coacht. Teflon, that is....even though he says or types it.....things never stick.

They think if they can out post us their team can out play us. Kind of a psychosematic thing. They have had and are on a great run. But in their inner most person they know the one team they have the most concern about is Giles Co. They will play aggresive all night and like in the last game we played when the corners start coming up .......we will be going deeeeeeeep. 14 15 and 21 all have good speed.....if they get a step or two on db, aint nobody gonna

catch them.

Yee go ahead And throw that ther pig skin in der air see WAT happens :thumb:

They think if they can out post us their team can out play us. Kind of a psychosematic thing. They have had and are on a great run. But in their inner most person they know the one team they have the most concern about is Giles Co. They will play aggresive all night and like in the last game we played when the corners start coming up .......we will be going deeeeeeeep. 14 15 and 21 all have good speed.....if they get a step or two on db, aint nobody gonna catch them.

Id bet a little money that gville has a db faster than every person on your team or any team you've played this year.