West Carroll at Wayne County

theGURU

I am inclined to agree w/ you on this 1; I think SP's speed could give WC problems but w/ their ground and pound offense combined w/ their stout defense they would have a chance. Having said that, the best case scenario for WC is if Gordonsville can pull off the upset b/c I think WC matches up much better w/ them.....

I was thinking the same exact thing...with Gordonsville being more familiar with SP they'd probably have the better chance of beating them.

i am looking forward to finally coming home for thanksgiving and watching the Wildcats play some football... hadnt seen them play live in a long while but i believe this is the year of the CATS... gotta take care of West Carroll first.

Go CATS.

(wish the panthers were still playing)

That's why our boys better stay humble and hungry. You know the West Carroll boys are gonna hear it all week that they're not even suppose to be in this game so they're gonna play with a chip on their shoulder. It don't matter how bad Huntingdon beat them....when you get this deep anything can happen. I hope the WC coaches have an edge to them this week in practice and get picky about the 'little things' cause doing the little things right separates the good ones from the great ones. We can't take the foot off the pedal even for a second!

I think that it was now a good thing for West Carroll to have beaten Wayne County in the jamboree. Wayne County players know that they have a game to play and if they don't stay focused that West Carroll will beat them.

I was thinking the same exact thing...with Gordonsville being more familiar with SP they'd probably have the better chance of beating them.

Wayne should win Friday night. I went to watch Gordonsville last Friday and they have a very good team. I would like to see them win this Friday and match up with WC in the finals.

All I us havent said that, the only thing I have said bad about West Carroll is they havent got any depth. Dont mean they wont play fridays game like it is their last. So dont call them a pushover I'm sure you will win but dont expect it to be the cakewalk you think if you guys think too much about next week. Not saying the wildcats are going to but Page upset a better Leexington this playoff season so anything can happen. Wayne County will prob be ok though. Good luck to both teams. I'm pulling for West Carroll cause they're from Carroll County otherwise Id pull for you wayne county, cause you guys have got a great team.

I never said it would be a cakewalk, if you would read. I said that West Carroll will come to play. I don't know where you got that and usually the guilty dog barks first my friend.

I think that it was now a good thing for West Carroll to have beaten Wayne County in the jamboree. Wayne County players know that they have a game to play and if they don't stay focused that West Carroll will beat them.

It is a good thing because these Wayne Co. boys remember what happened and they ain't taking West Carroll lightly. It will be a good test to see just how mentally focused our Wayne Co. boys can be. GO WILDCATS!!! thumb[1].gif

Did Wayne County bring all their player to the Huntingdon Jamboree? heard some people say they didn't.

Yes we were missing some players. I can't really remember who all was missing but #67 Boston Ray wasn't there.

Edited by wildcatalumni

It is a good thing because these Wayne Co. boys remember what happened and they ain't taking West Carroll lightly. It will be a good test to see just how mentally focused our Wayne Co. boys can be. GO WILDCATS!!! thumb[1].gif

Yes we were missing some players. I can't really remember who all was missing but #67 Boston Ray wasn't there.

Actually, he was there. I don't think that he played LB very much. He had only been playing LB for a week at that point. Wayne County only had the ball something like 9 plays and maybe a turnover or 2. I was told that the last time Wayne County had the ball there was only a few seconds left and they threw about 2 or 3 pass trying to score.