CPA @ MILAN let's get it started

thedawg44

what do ya'll think. these teams have never seen each other as far as i know. but with the dawgs playing at johnnie hale, i'll take milan in this one. 28-7.

Looking forward to coming to Milan Friday. Where is a good place to eat before the game?

Could be wrong but don't see Milan getting 28 agaist CPA's defense.

what do ya'll think. these teams have never seen each other as far as i know. but with the dawgs playing at johnnie hale, i'll take milan in this one. 28-7.

CPA doesn't have a particularly explosive offense, especially against the better teams. But their defense is solid. So while Milan may win, I don't see them scoring 28 on CPA. Goodpasture and Maplewood are the only teams to score more than two touchdowns on them all year. I see it being a close game much like the ones versus Goodpasture and Pearl-Cohn.

Looking forward to coming to Milan Friday. Where is a good place to eat before the game?

Could be wrong but don't see Milan getting 28 agaist CPA's defense.

PROLLY SHOULDN'T HAVE PREDICTED A SCORE SINCE NEITHER TEAM KNOWS THAT MUCH ABOUT EACH OTHER. I'LL JUST SAY MILAN WINS THIS ONE WITH THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

MILAN HAS ALL YOUR RUN OF THE MILL FAST FOOD'S, MEXICAN, CHINESE AND PIZZA PLACES. MY RECCOMMENDATION OUTSIDE OF THOSE WOULD BE THE CHOW WAGON WHICH IS BASICALLY RIGHT BESIDE THE FOOTBALL FIELD(JUST LOOK FOR THE LINE OF CARS). OTHER THAN THAT I SUGGEST YOU STOP IN JACKSON TO EAT. WE ALSO HAVE A PERKINS AND A HIGS WHICH ARE OUR ONLY 2 RESTAURANTS, WOO HOO!!

I have not seen Milan play this year, but looking at schedules it seems CPA is more battle tested. Milan really hasn't played very many tough teams. CPA has played PC twice, GP twice, and a whole lot of 4a teams, including Maplewood. Each team has one loss. Milan to eliminated 1a huntington, CPA to semi finalist 4a maplewood.

I have not seen Milan play this year, but looking at schedules it seems CPA is more battle tested. Milan really hasn't played very many tough teams. CPA has played PC twice, GP twice, and a whole lot of 4a teams, including Maplewood. Each team has one loss. Milan to eliminated 1a huntington, CPA to semi finalist 4a maplewood.

for some reason , people always want to compare shedules. schedules don't mean diddly squat. it's what the final score is. that's all that matters. milan wins this one at home.

CPA doesn't have a particularly explosive offense, especially against the better teams. But their defense is solid. So while Milan may win, I don't see them scoring 28 on CPA. Goodpasture and Maplewood are the only teams to score more than two touchdowns on them all year. I see it being a close game much like the ones versus Goodpasture and Pearl-Cohn.

I see Milan in this one by 2 to 3 td's. Why Pearl Cohn just a little better than average team only won 7 games. CPA won't come to the pound and beat Milan it won't happen! Nobody seen Milan puttin up 38 on Fairview either but they did! Milan is playing very well now and just don't see CPA beating Milan. I mean no disrespect to CPA but Milan ain't no Pearl Cohn! It would not surprise me one bit to see Milan win it all!

Edited by zebra99

Are you kidding me? I don't know what you are smoking, but have you noticed who CPA has played and beaten? Those boys are in for a game. Wishful thinking ends next week.

I see Milan in this one by 2 to 3 td's. Why Pearl Cohn just a little better than average team only won 7 games. CPA won't come to the pound and beat Milan it won't happen! Nobody seen Milan puttin up 38 on Fairview either but they did! Milan is playing very well now and just don't see CPA beating Milan. I mean no disrespect to CPA but Milan ain't no Pearl Cohn! It would not surprise me one bit to see Milan win it all!

Man it is funny to see people that are so blinded by their rural love for football miss reality. CPA is coming to smack your hometown team in the mouth, period. Pearl Cohn was on their heals last night in the last two quarters because CPA took it to them. CPA is hungry. This is not gonna be what you have seen so far. Better kill ya a fatted calf, your gonna need the energy.

You're dreaming, 99. CPA's 1st team defense has given up 12 TD's in 13 games. In 5 games with Top 10 rated teams in 3A and 4A (Goodpasture, Pearl Cohn, and Maplewood), they gave up 10 TD's. That's 1 per game for the season, and 2 per game against Top 10 teams. Milan is a good team, but if they win, it won't be by 2-3 TD's.

But, hey, we love being the underdog. Have been the last 2 weeks.

Man it is funny to see people that are so blinded by their rural love for football miss reality. CPA is coming to smack your hometown team in the mouth, period. Pearl Cohn was on their heals last night in the last two quarters because CPA took it to them. CPA is hungry. This is not gonna be what you have seen so far. Better kill ya a fatted calf, your gonna need the energy.

Blinded! I will tell you why i am going with Milan. One the Dawgs are at home. They have only lost two games at home since 2007! Second experience this will be i think i am correct Milan's 102nd game in the playoffs! You may come down from the country music city capital and beat Milan but i just don't see it!