CPA @ MILAN let's get it started

thedawg44

"call a hold on CPA..........thank you brother!" is about as worthless as it gets as it relates to calling a game.

Dude. He's MILAN'S announcer. Of course he's excited. If you click on the Volunteer Network and check out a Vols game, I imagine their announcers are leaning a bit more in Tennessee's way.

Only national and regional media should be unbiased. Local media, on the other hand, is for the locals.

Poor officiating was key for the game and coach Morris was calling plays that would keep score close. Milan should have easily won 42-7. CPA offense was left in Nashville. Only 2 good drives and one was saved by a penalty. No disrespect to CPA y'all left it on the field just score was closer than what it shouldve been. Have safe trip to Nashville.

This play-by-play guy for Milan is such a "homer" and it's not like the station is affiliated directly with "Milan High School". What a joke!

I hope CPA scores just to shut this clown up <_<

I watched the CPA/PC game last week on the stream and had to turn the volume off the stream and listen to the Alcoa/CAK game cause the person announcing the CPA game was horrible. He couldn't even get the CPA players #'s right and he was from CPA. I listened to the Milan guys tonight and they were top notch (And I don't like Milan or CPA)

Dude. He's MILAN'S announcer. Of course he's excited. If you click on the Volunteer Network and check out a Vols game, I imagine their announcers are leaning a bit more in Tennessee's way.

Only national and regional media should be unbiased. Local media, on the other hand, is for the locals.

I agree Mr. Haman is a trip! Hard fought win for the Dawgs tonight! Congrats on a great season CPA!

I watched the CPA/PC game last week on the stream and had to turn the volume off the stream and listen to the Alcoa/CAK game cause the person announcing the CPA game was horrible. He couldn't even get the CPA players #'s right and he was from CPA. I listened to the Milan guys tonight and they were top notch (And I don't like Milan or CPA)

Thank you for the unbiased opinion TS...it's obvious to all that HOWDOITKNOW2 is a Hater!

Let's go Dawgs...bring the gold ball back to Milan!

If you listened to 93.7, that's Milan's announcer. Of course he's a homer. I have a feeling that you may have been rooting for the middle Tennessee team and didn't care for the "homerism." I thought he was exciting and the announcing was smooth as it could be at the high school level.

Good luck Bulldogs from Camden. Go get that gold ball!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to Milan on a great win..Bulldogs move on to win the Gold Ball !!

yep anyone who doesnt appericate 93.7 announcers are vastly non-fotball fans. They always give their foes kudos on success you wont hear from other homer stations.Period !!

CPA scores on a Milan fumble, returned it 90 yards. Milan scores 7-7. CPA scores, then Milan 14 all. QB for CPA gets hurt, CPA limited to running the ball. Milan holds CPA to -9 yards the 2nd half, including a game winning safety, mid-way in the 4th. Both teams had 6 penalties. Milan had over 300 yards in offense, while CPA was limited to 132. Milan had field position the whole 2nd half and shot them selves in the foot all night. CPA was a good defensive team also. would like to see Finch and Wharton in a foot race. Man they were stride for stride all night. CPA had best defense Milan has seen all year.

Well, sls and I have harped on the poor play of the secondary all year. But, tonight they played very well. That's the thing about Milan. They can look sloppy all year but come playoff time, Morris pulls it all together. We knew they had the talent. As usual, Morris and Holden tweaked the defense and it looked great. Some dumb penalties and the two turnovers really hurt Milan, but they were able to overcome. Was also impressed by the Milan O-line particularly early. Not a tons of size but they handled CPA early. CPA, though, did have an very good defense.

Congrats to the Bulldogs...big game tonight. Not to take anything away from the Bulldogs, but I understand that CPA's QB went down in the first quarter, and their offense didnt look too good after that....maybe that's why Milan's DB's looked better, Bulldog #1?

Anyway, the Dawgs are in the championship game...that's great...maybe yall will bring the gold ball back to W. TN this year?