Rankin going to Catholic?

falconvol

Im not affiliated with your school but I will have to disagree with whoever thinks that you could win with any coach. It don't matter what you have done in the past if you have a good coach you better find a way to keep him happy.your school has won a whole lot of games over the years and you have been blessed with good coaches to, probably more than any school in the state.you just never know what kind of coach you will end up with if Rankin does leave.it take a good coach head coach to win like you all have over the years and If I were a supporter for your school I would do everything I could to keep that guy around because not every coach can do what he has done on a public school salary.good luck to you guys.

Alcoa will continue to win and I'll give you some reasons why:

Coach Nix

Coach Gamble

Coach Adams

Coach Gosset

Coach Harris

Coach Rainer

Well I was told last night from someone Id assume fairly reliable that Rankin will in fact be the Coach next year. Im sure 365 days from now though we'll probably be having this same discussion. Seems like a yearly topic. <_<

Now you know how R'dale felt, year after year after year.................. <_<

What that really means is he is out of the running for the BA job and NO out of state jobs where his wife wants to go. :roflol:

Enjoy ONE more year. BTW Coach Henry did not come from R'dale with him. He was acquired from another school. Coach Rankin does have the ability to put together one of the best staffs in the state. Only Coach Q at Maryville does it better.

Now you know how R'dale felt, year after year after year.................. <_<

What that really means is he is out of the running for the BA job and NO out of state jobs where his wife wants to go. :roflol:

Enjoy ONE more year. BTW Coach Henry did not come from R'dale with him. He was acquired from another school. Coach Rankin does have the ability to put together one of the best staffs in the state. Only Coach Q at Maryville does it better.

Its not just Rankin, its like I said in a previous post. Alcoa seems to be a revolving door for Coaches. Every year we have rumors of a coach leaving. Its good to have coaches that are wanted but I miss the days of loyalty. Its one thing I respect the heck outta Quarles for. Everyone and their uncle has come calling for him and yet he stays at Maryville.

Its not just Rankin, its like I said in a previous post. Alcoa seems to be a revolving door for Coaches. Every year we have rumors of a coach leaving. Its good to have coaches that are wanted but I miss the days of loyalty. Its one thing I respect the heck outta Quarles for. Everyone and their uncle has come calling for him and yet he stays at Maryville.

That is the reason some of us who have never met Coach Quarles respects him, while others we have met we do not. I worked vice too long to respect someone who does it for nothing more than money to change my likes and dislikes now.

L.O.D.

The fact of the matter is that Riverdale would love to have Rankin back if he wanted to return. Aydelott has gone to the semifinals twice but his run at Riverdale doesn't carry any weight at all when you compare it to Rankin's tenure.

Yes I will agree that 'some' would love to have Rankin back. For myself I would rather have Quarles but that will NEVER happen either. <_<

George has been loyal to Maryville. George and his wife love it at Maryville. Another reason George doesn't leave is he wouldn't be able to take his staff with him. Him and those guys get along great. Brentwood Academy offered GQ a lot of money but the main reason he turned it down is because of family. George's Dad,Mom,Sister and Brothernlaw are at every game Maryville plays. He loves having his family around.