Team to beat in 1a next year?

Fat12

I know I have said it before, but I was really impressed with Clarksville Academy this year and if Im not mistaken they are returning several starters and had some pretty good depth this year, so dont be surprised if they're still hanging around in late November next year. I also think Union City will be contenders next year also with all the younger kids they played this year. And then you have got SP thats going to be the front runner as usual.

Edited by wildcat89

Gordonsville will be the front runner going into next season. Almost the entire team is juniors. I predict they will go 14-0 and win it all. Smith, Trousdale and Friendship all lose alot so I believe this will allow Gordonsville to sweep all three on the way to a very special season. Union City and Huntingdon will be players in the west. Wayne County and Perry will both drop off next season. South Pitt will possibly be the second best in the east next season. Greenback will also be a good team, but I think Gordonsville is the favorite going in.