Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

One of the teams in our region tried that. Held Mobley under 100 yds. The Quarterback got 7 TDs - 4 on the ground and 3 in the air - in the first half.

Campbell County had 3 wins. Those wins came against 1-9, 1-9, and 0-10 teams. Campbell County held Mobley to less than 100 yards? You really want to run with this?

Campbell County had 3 wins. Those wins came against 1-9, 1-9, and 0-10 teams. Campbell County held Mobley to less than 100 yards? You really want to run with this?

good call Facts! If I remember corectly, Henry County has had to shut down a good QB and a really good RB more than once this year, and they didnt play for teams with losing records. In fact, they were playoff teams in one class or another.

good call Facts! If I remember corectly, Henry County has had to shut down a good QB and a really good RB more than once this year, and they didnt play for teams with losing records. In fact, they were playoff teams in one class or another.

Fact! You remember very correctly.

I'd just like to know Campbell County's secret.

That was a game that Mobley didn't play in the second half. Campbell County didn't stop Mobley. He had 8 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown in one half of play against them. McPhetridge ran the ball 7 times for 182 and 4TDs, and he was 5-5 passing for 164 and 3 TDs.

Powell won that game 69-13. Mobley didn't need to carry the football.

No No seriously FactsOnly come on man do you think Powell really played Mobley. Why risk getting your star player hurt when you have a Gold Ball coming to you. Powell actually did not turn Mobley lose on most of the teams like someone said and the Mercy Rule stayed in place in most all games.

But the game is about Mobley and you keep that in mind. LOL :)

Fact! You remember very correctly.

I'd just like to know Campbell County's secret.

Not much of a secret. Everybody chased Mobley and let QB run free. I know that won't be the case tomorrow, but that was the best example I could provide from the regular season. Also, when these Seniors were Freshmen, they defeated the Maryville Freshman. I know - long ago and far away - but they are interesting facts. I look forward to a great game tomorrow against a super team. I have a son in Brownsville, TN, who was PHS Football Captain in 1999. No matter the outcome, I will still come to visit your vicinity. Safe travels!

One thing I know for sure, its going to be like a steady convoy on I40 with all of the Henry County fans. With Milan and Henry County playing back to back, the road is going to be a constant blur of purple and red for several hours. Lots of us going early to tailgate and support Milan too. :thumb:

That was a game that Mobley didn't play in the second half. Campbell County didn't stop Mobley. He had 8 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown in one half of play against them. McPhetridge ran the ball 7 times for 182 and 4TDs, and he was 5-5 passing for 164 and 3 TDs.

Powell won that game 69-13. Mobley didn't need to carry the football.

You don't have to explain. I was just responding to Post #301.

Not much of a secret. Everybody chased Mobley and let QB run free. I know that won't be the case tomorrow, but that was the best example I could provide from the regular season. Also, when these Seniors were Freshmen, they defeated the Maryville Freshman. I know - long ago and far away - but they are interesting facts. I look forward to a great game tomorrow against a super team. I have a son in Brownsville, TN, who was PHS Football Captain in 1999. No matter the outcome, I will still come to visit your vicinity. Safe travels!

I will give you that is an interesting fact defeating the Maryville Frosh however it depends on who has really grown up since and who has not grown enough.

No No seriously FactsOnly come on man do you think Powell really played Mobley. Why risk getting your star player hurt when you have a Gold Ball coming to you. Powell actually did not turn Mobley lose on most of the teams like someone said and the Mercy Rule stayed in place in most all games.

But the game is about Mobley and you keep that in mind. LOL :)

I wasn't doing any thinking at all. I was just responding to post #301.