Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Mr Region6fan or Region6afan is really making me mad. They say one thing then deny it. Like the are that Cybil girl or something. One thing for sure is that Crossbones stole those boys from Vic a few days on the weekend and made them do real farm work. He has a big tractor so I know they nust have been tired after plowing. CB is a bit tight tho because he sent them home before lunchtime.

What these folks dont realize is ole crossbones is a dab closer to the action than they realize! ;)

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

MR Wildcat I believe he would be talking about the press conferences held before the the Mr Football banquet,I also was told by a reporter your MR Football finalist said SP defensive line was small and they would run it down their throats.Several poeple were present to hear it,being 17 or so he was probably just full emotion and it came out wrong.I also know for a fact that some SP boys and WC boys sat at the same table during banquet.You can fell free to correct me if I am Wrong.Their is nothing in this post that is not true and power p would probably be the last poster on this board to tell a lie.

Get em Paul, Get em.

Edited by TheAmbassador

What these folks dont realize is ole crossbones is a dab closer to the action than they realize! ;)

Thats for sure. Do they not realize that he has secretly been working that line on the weekend after all these road games? They say he is a lot like his dad in that he couldn't care less about a spanged toe or foot but work has to be done. They must really know how to work hard because I have seen him throw bales of hay myself. Reckon the neighborhood clan has to join in if they fish in his pond

Crossbones-Those boys last week played real good. Did Grider task you with the position of stregth and conditioning now. Those boys are doing real good since on the farm. Just curious since the game is a day away. Does Grider plan on bringing your tractor for pre-game warmups

NO time for the tractor the WC fans had the coaches concerned with our small D-line so he sent them over to the farm.Doc Adcock and myself took the boys to his place and put them on the old ferry boat,we rigged up several oars on the ferry and put then to work on the water,Doc Adcock is a very smart man,we think this repetitve motion should perfect their swim move to get them in the backfield faster.That Marshall man called me "TODAY" trying to get some G"Ville boys down here on the farm,but I qiuckly declined. I will tell the WC coach the same thing Saturday morning after SP beats them friday.

NO time for the tractor the WC fans had the coaches concerned with our small D-line so he sent them over to the farm.Doc Adcock and myself took the boys to his place and put them on the old ferry boat,we rigged up several oars on the ferry and put then to work on the water,Doc Adcock is a very smart man,we think this repetitve motion should perfect their swim move to get them in the backfield faster.That Marshall man called me "TODAY" trying to get some G"Ville boys down here on the farm,but I qiuckly declined. I will tell the WC coach the same thing Saturday morning after SP beats them friday.

Dr Adcock has been around a long time. Do you guys have CPR training or is it like military sink or swim? I bet that after that training they would really like to throw hay bales around. I can't believe they are contacting us for top secret training. I am calling Pirate Mike and Power P to have them launch deflector mode on these people scouting us.

You don't to, I will give you a Synopsis:

......you are a ____?___. No you are..........we have the speed.......we have the defense.......where is the tailgate......who's riding the bus?.........you are lying...no you are....HIT SOMEBODY!!!....traintracked!!

Now you are caught up , radio

:roflol: Thanks for that synopsis, pegleg. Now I don't have to read through all that garbage either. lmao

Edited by viking_fan