Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

wayne county has an all around good solid fb team..i no alot of people has talked about sp schedule, i mean this no disrespect toward any sp poster but does it really matter !?ur sayin if sp didnt have tht schedule they wouldnt be the team they r now?i jus been really curious im not beenin a jerk but will someone tell me ?wayne county has played a weak schedule but thts not cause they wanted to..noone has slowed them down so tht means they could play a tougher schedule without a doubt..im not sayin wc is gunna spank sp but wc will hold there own i can promise u tht..there defence has alot of athletes tht can make them open field tackles to keep them backs from breakin lose,there d line plugs them wholes up well an they have a very good secondary an there linebacker core is somethin to c..an same goes for wayne county they step up to there opponents so im really ready to c this game should be better than this one i jus watched i bet on tht :thumb: wayne county pulls this one out in overtime..

Edited by Region6Afan

Bahaha watch out Peg! That nugget word shouldn't be tossed around lightly! :thumb:

TrainTracks got put in the hole for calling someone that last year! You think I'm joking but I'm not! Oh and I will be ready much earlier than 9:30 but fudge rounds are packed and ready to go....Call Roy and make sure everything is golden ;)

Just talked to Roy and he is ready, but still upset at Grider for exposing them boys to the wilds of the big city the night before a big game. He said he wasn't gettin near Troll tomorrow...afraid Murphy might see him

hey region6fan u can go back through 190 of these posts an let me no when u find somethin bad i have said other than jokin around with one or two of these sp posters..u make it out like i talk trash or somethin <_<

Naw didnt word that right not meaning u bad just saying i dont post much and when i do try to keep it between the lines nothing meant toward you my bad :thumb:

Naw didnt word that right not meaning u bad just saying i dont post much and when i do try to keep it between the lines nothing meant toward you my bad :thumb:

haha no problem we for the same team ;) i try to keep it clean until someone comes up with some off the wall post tht sometimes gets me a lil irritable but other than i call a fair game..so u goin to the game ?

all right train tracks, no more gimmicks, no more trying to be a comedian, and no more endearing power ranger memories. let's here a score. put up or shut up, one time baby. roflolk.gif

Haha why don't get the feeling that's not going away anytime soon... :/ I said all week I thought it would be a good game...I still do...Just for you I will go ahead

I think it very similar to last week but I think Wayne gets another score...

26-20 SP in 4th until SP adds another late score to pull away 32-20....Almost want to say 26-14 with Wayne County's ability to grind it out though...If we can jump on them by a few scores in first half though we won't look back....Johnson continues to impress and has another big game this week....

Haha why don't get the feeling that's not going away anytime soon... :/ I said all week I thought it would be a good game...I still do...Just for you I will go ahead

26-20 SP in 4th until SP adds another late score to pull away 32-20....Almost want to say 26-14 with Wayne County's ability to grind it out though...If we can jump on them by a few scores in first half though we won't look back....Johnson continues to impress and has another big game this week....

what?! roflolk.gif

howiepirate sez it's at least 30 point spread. that's without any p.a.t.s. thumb[1].gif

Edited by snoball5278

yeah thts why im kinda edgy to make a good score prediction it jus depends on if wc controls the ball an clock..i think sp is more of a fast scorin, wc beenin the grind the clock down ..so think it comes down to how many stops south pitt gets..but if south pitt wins it will be by 2 touchdowns ..if waynce county wins it will be my either touchdown or a point or field goal..beenin wc keeps the ball an keeps sp offence off the field it will be a tight score ,if wc has one or two fumbles or interception..sp could win by 2 or so..wc is gunna have to play mistake free football.. wc jus cant give sp the opportunities