Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

TT you've gotta say that I've hammered at you guys all week with no help and got under your skin too ! I know prolly a few of you fellers would prolly like to whoop ole 81 but I think I could prolly stand toe to toe with bout 3 of you fellers at the same time ( I've jus gotten that huge eggo this week ) I hope yall have had fun punching back at me and my little JB team to which I will always be proud of whether win or lose jus like you guys are of your team... But now if some of you fellers wanna keep punching at ole 81 I'll be glad to punch back and earhole one of you fellers..... If anyone is traveling tonite in reguards to the game, b safe and enjoy the atmosphere at the state championships ! I was so sure at the beginning of the season we would make a return trip but we got traintracked along the way.... Good luck to all the boys and for an injury free game !

JB81, it's been fun and thanks for trying to make things interesting. We will be seeing you guys again soon, I'm sure. It's about time for our parade behind the boy's bus so be safe and good luck to you and your boys. Remember to stop , look and listen so you don't get TrainedTracked!!

Yea time moves on win or lose,,,, ahh the 06 season, we could not stop you guys but CW jus coulnt defend the pass,,, that was a huge play for us prior to half.... What pos u play... Number ? I remember 2 stud lineman you guys had,,,,, stultz & can't recall

i was a softmore an number 9 then but changed my number to 10 i played outside linebacker an replaced the halfback when he had to come out too i think a conculsion in tht game ..an it was prolly lewis we had some fast an big lineman tht year..great game tho yals fans was crazy haha

i was a softmore an number 9 then but changed my number to 10 i played outside linebacker an replaced the halfback when he had to come out too i think a conculsion in tht game ..an it was prolly lewis we had some fast an big lineman tht year..great game tho yals fans was crazy haha

If you recall the Mascot dressed in the ugly costume that was me..... But as you my young friend if you left alot of sweat and blood on the field then you will always carry a sence of pride for your school and as you grow older those days on the gridiron become fonder and a part of life..... Coach statom is an excellent coach and you guys are on the upswing in the nx year or 2

If you recall the Mascot dressed in the ugly costume that was me..... But as you my young friend if you left alot of sweat and blood on the field then you will always carry a sence of pride for your school and as you grow older those days on the gridiron become fonder and a part of life..... Coach statom is an excellent coach and you guys are on the upswing in the nx year or 2

haha i do recall tht ugly mascot jk an well said,great post jb81 !ive run many of miles for my school an poured more sweat on them fields than i ever will an them days r the best days of my life...an yes hes a great coach alot of class an character may not have won a state championship or went undefeated but i learned alot about life from him..an hope so..hows jb look next year

Not shocked at that score after I saw that mammoth linemen they have. Also saw where Aaron Hayden is coaching at St. George School.

Didn't realize Hayden was coaching there!! It's now 14 to 10 at the half. Big difference from the 31 to 7 thrashing they took from USJ in the regular season.

Can't wait until tomorrow....GO PIRATES!!!

thats Weasle and Shakee Puddin with me they say they walked from Wayne County and brought their woman Shoo Booty (pictured) with them, i dont believe them cause they was barefooted i think they may be from JB hopin to see The Mighty Pirates go down cause they couldnt git er dun!!!!!! they say they gonna set with me and help me hold up my sangle wang sign tho... lets GO PIRATES n bustem up!!!! and please sumbody brang me a Harvey burger and brang Jimbo with yall!!!!! Sangle Wang!!!!!!!! Pirates by two scores!!!

Urjasper, if that Childress man finds out your are smoking at that stadium, he will probably not let you in the stadium. Traintracks is going down to Harveys to get you a burger before me, him and Pegleg get on peglegs plane in the morning. You think im joking but im not.

Whew, I miss a couple days and look what happens.

I was going to catch up, but I stopped at page 82.

As far as this game goes, I think Wayne Co. is the style of team that can beat SP.(That don't mean they will, though.)

If WC is going to have a chance, they'll have to play ball control on offense and hit the pass every now and then.

I think SP is always susceptible to giving up big pass plays, so if Wayne can throw any at all, they can have some success with it.

On defense, Wayne's Dline will have to get in the backfield and make Johnson and Lankford shuffle their feet. If they get to the corner, SP will pick up chunks of yards. The leading tacklers for Gville against SP were the NG and DT. I think most of those came in the first 3 quarters when we were actually stopping them. So, if Wayne can get DLine penetration, it will only help them.

But, Wayne CANNOT sell out to stop the run, because SP has the ability to burn you in a bad way with the pass.

Now, If I'm SP, I do what I do on defense, and feed Johnson on Offense.

Lankford is good, but I think Johnson is much better right now. Lankford took some shots last week and was slowed down greatly in the second half.

Johnson, IMO, is more elusive, harder to bring down, and just down right fast.

As far as the final score, I look for it to be similar to SP's game against Gville, however, I don't think it will be that close at half.

With all that being said, It wouldn't surprise me if either team wins, though.

Congrats to both teams on getting there.