Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Alumni I think most of these south pittiful folks played in that movie "the wrong turn" the intelect is jus not quiet there,,, think they may have gotten earholed or traintracked at some point when they were sitting behind the fence watching the normal kids play together

Normally I wouldnt take up for SP on this but.....

Lol Your from where?? Cedar Hill!!! :unsure: EXACTLY!!! Population of a 300

Atleast we have a REAL Football Team along Cornbread, Fireworks and skillets :bored:

Edited by TrainTracks99

TT you've gotta say that I've hammered at you guys all week with no help and got under your skin too ! I know prolly a few of you fellers would prolly like to whoop ole 81 but I think I could prolly stand toe to toe with bout 3 of you fellers at the same time ( I've jus gotten that huge eggo this week ) I hope yall have had fun punching back at me and my little JB team to which I will always be proud of whether win or lose jus like you guys are of your team... But now if some of you fellers wanna keep punching at ole 81 I'll be glad to punch back and earhole one of you fellers..... If anyone is traveling tonite in reguards to the game, b safe and enjoy the atmosphere at the state championships ! I was so sure at the beginning of the season we would make a return trip but we got traintracked along the way.... Good luck to all the boys and for an injury free game !

haha ur alright by me jb81! kinda had a grudge against ya since we played yal in the playoffs back in 06 but i kinda grown to overlook tht now ;)

Yea time moves on win or lose,,,, ahh the 06 season, we could not stop you guys but CW jus coulnt defend the pass,,, that was a huge play for us prior to half.... What pos u play... Number ? I remember 2 stud lineman you guys had,,,,, stultz & can't recall