Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

That's called respect for your opponent and this is what I think gives WC an edge!!!! Case an point....Huntingdon!

Ok, I put this on for you to read. So, don't start trying to bad mouth a kid for something he said....at least I hope that's not what you are doing. I know how it works....."I can't believe he said that about us. He will see, just wait, you will all see....One More Time, Hit Somebody."

I wouldn't do that..seems like a great kid from all reports that are available that I've seen and read. Anytime a 17 year old is interviewed I'm sure there is a coach close by with his fingers crossed...even at the Pro level..

I know y'all aren't Huntingdon and I understand y'all will be on a hole diff. level of play than them.

I will, you can ask JB people. I managed to talk to a few of them last year after the game and told them how good they were and wished them the best of luck. I will do the same if WC losses tomorrow but the real question is will SP posters be able to do that or will y'all just make excuses?

We will and we also know We will probably not see you again in the finals just like JB

Seen Roy and TT last night too.

2979314278_9bfdc190be.jpg

And OP at Wallyworld.

people20of20walmart20ahoy20matie-1.jpg

Dad burnit MT, recon Old Pirate looks younger with the true Pirate cap, don't you think?

OP should have jest pulled up the hoody. Figure them dad blasted single skillet slingers most likely will ambush OP now. After the GV trip OP has been sleeping all nite since the SS packed some bags and went to stay with the daughter. Figure the son-n-law is a rite happy about that. :roflol: Figure OP had both for over 20 yrs. :popcorneater:

OP says the Pirates is loaded their gun powder kegs and fixin to sail into Cookeville Friday and unlesh a heep of fire power on them Wildcats..Goin to be ugly....down rite ugly.......

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I know y'all aren't Huntingdon and I understand y'all will be on a hole diff. level of play than them.

I will, you can ask JB people. I managed to talk to a few of them last year after the game and told them how good they were and wished them the best of luck. I will do the same if WC losses tomorrow but the real question is will SP posters be able to do that or will y'all just make excuses?

I can only promise you I will!!I believe that most every true blooded Pirate would do that. Yes there are a few that are an exception to the rule but you have to overlook them!!!

Really hope Wayne can pull this game out.. The experince for South Pitt will play a big factor in the game. All those kids know what it's like to play in Cookville but then on the other hand Wayne County has something like 20 seniors who most are two or three year starters. Kind of crazy how South Pitt is this good year in and year out.

Yeah we are so good we pretty much peace excellnce!! What can you say? Its just former Ballers making Ballers.....That's just what we do! :thumb:

Nothing else to do growing up besides video games and going to watch the Pirates play....Good thing about it is the next foreseeable future it isn't going to change....As even the little league teams are supposedly loaded with athletes and TONS of speed....We are about to go to Cookeville take our shoes off....Get comfortable...Turn on the TV....Fix ourselves a samich and EAT!! SP isnt going away ANYTIME soon so everybody just prepare yourself becuase the road to the State Championship in 1A goes through SP from here on out! :thumb:

With a win tomorrow Tennessee Tech field will officially become our second home...

PS Roy I'm game for flying with Pegleg!! Im already two steps ahead of you on the fudge rounds!! I plan on bring some redbulls too!! Get ready cause Im introducing you to some energy shots that taste like candy!!! They will make you feel real good and loose and give

you lots of energy to yell at Grider during the game!!

Give me a call later and we can figure out the logistics ;)

one of yall ole boys run by The Pirate and tell Harvey to pack up two big ole cheeseburgers one with no onions,as willie gets a lil gassy, and brang em up with yall, ill be the one with the big ole Sangle Wang sign with sparklies all over it. I rekon im the firstun here where yall at??? standin in line outside the gates... Pirates by two scores!!!!!!! yall be curful headin up!!!

We've got a group coming mr legit, bout 2 or 3 yrs we will return !!!! And have a mr FB at the helm ! Tyler cox remember that name,,,, if he doesn't get recuited to a private that is

Honestly I hope you are right but probably not. I have said it before and I will say it again. The Mr Football dvpoes not impress me. It is a great award for the young men but it is political. When a young man with almost 2500 yds, a state championship and MVP award can't even get nominated for it what else can you say. If you have an answer for that tell it to Raquis Hale

My boy? Lol....I hope no of them are my kids or some woman took advantage of me when I was a baby......:shock:

HELLOOO!!! You know what I meant son. Your Mr football finalist running is yapper. He is going to get a real dose of reality with our own MR BLEVINS!! No offence to Wayne County but your boys to know how to HIT SOMEBODY like our boys now how to HIT SOMEBODY!!! We are coming to get ours!

By the way SP Nation someone tell me how many yards does Jake Stone have? I was curious how his stats stacked up against Wayne Co passing attack. Who is the leading reciever for us? I would think Chubb but he has been hurt alot this year. Thanks in advance