Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

As I have said. Wayne Co will lose by at least 21. Just another Jo Byrns. They were 13 and 0 also. Wayne is another Eagleville they even played 4 of the same teams with about the same results. If Wayne played SP schedule they wouldn't be here now.

Yada yada yada brag brag brag.... If this if that.... The end is near for your allstar team !!!!! So Pitt prolly shud go up in classification so they could have some competition.... Jus think you could be playing ensworh, Baylor today then suit up and jus play maryville Saturday for a total of 2 gold balls then on to Nashville Sunday and beat up on the titans.... I give ya one award the arrogance award,,,,, not meant for all you guys but most, no respect at all for the opposing team and fans, I guess that's the attitude that comes from the public housing across the street from Beene stadium ! You will be beat tomorrow !!!!

As I have said. Wayne Co will lose by at least 21. Just another Jo Byrns. They were 13 and 0 also. Wayne is another Eagleville they even played 4 of the same teams with about the same results. If Wayne played SP schedule they wouldn't be here now.

WC would shut eagleville down i think earlier on this thread either alumni or someone else corrected tht !them results was no were close .go back an read buddy

As I have said. Wayne Co will win by at least 21. Not just another Jo Byrns. They were 13 and 0 also. Wayne is another Union City even played 4 of the same teams with about the same results. If Wayne played SP schedule they would be here now.

****************************************************************************************************

Old Pirate says this here feller is a very confused skillet head :roflol:

Urjasper, what kind of mess is this? Im not falling for this mess that you walked all the way up to Cookeville? Grider is getting a bus for 15 dollars, Powerp is only charging 12 dollars for a ride and pegleg is flying me and traintracks up. You need to make sure tonight that Grider does not let our boys go out with those college women. If they do we will lose tomorrow. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, URJasper texted me this picture from outside the stadium...he found him one of those college girls. He is on the right. Don't know who his buddies are, do you recognize them?

65%20number%20one%20prostitute.jpg

Not unless I hear it through the TV. Being a PC fan thats to far to drive for a team thats not mine.

Bahahahaha........just stay at home and play with your Ben 10 action figures till the bassetball game starts. Perry had their chance this year and choked bigtime. Just be glad yall arent the ones being steamrolled tomorrow. Pirates by as many as the want. That is all!

Bahahahaha........just stay at home and play with your Ben 10 action figures till the bassetball game starts. Perry had their chance this year and choked bigtime. Just be glad yall arent the ones being steamrolled tomorrow. Pirates by as many as the want. That is all!

Could this be a relative of traintracks99??????

What kinda mess is this Roy....How is Griders bus charging more than PowerP? This is a bunch of mess.... Good thing we are taking a plane or we would have to have a talking with Grider about over charging...This is a bunch of mess! You think I'm joking but I'm not!

:bored:

TT99, this is BYOB...that is, bring your own bottle of special sauce and parachute.

I agree with you maybe for the first time this season, These west boys are about to be "TrainTracked

"

next time start off ur first post with a hello or good game to both instead of jumpin in a hornets nest :roflolk: i dont no wat kind of happy drugs u r on bud but WC aint gettin "steamrolled" ....these sp fans sure come up with some off da wall quotes "HELLO"TRAIN TRACKED""ONE MORE" an now '"STEAMROLLED" ?haha one of u SP posters gunna have to issue a dictionary so people can read this mess ha

Haha holy haberdashery Batman!! Lol this is funny :thumb: and thanks but I work alone....

Did Number 2 go and change his identity behind my back??? :unsure: I can honestly say for once I have no idea who this but no not my kin Tom....FanBoy though for sure lol

What kinda mess is this ROY??

TT99, this is BYOB...that is, bring your own bottle of special sauce and parachute.

I agree with you maybe for the first time this season, These west boys are about to be "TrainTracked

"

WHAT IS THIS CRAP ALL ABOUT?? CAN WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FREAKING GAME??? Come on people lets get behind these boys! This is the last day before the big show! Lets talk football!