Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

HELLLLLOOOO???? Helllloooo??? Is anyone home? Goodness don't you ever SHUT UP? It was funny at first but now it's just plain annoying....You must be a fan of another team making fun of one of our finest....The show is about over so keep yelling :thumb:

WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THIS??? I am born and raised in SP boy! My roots are as deep as it gets so I suggest you shut the crap eater up! We are from the same family and need to get behind these boys!! HELLLOOO!! I suggest you get with the program and help us bring it home baby!

Urjasper, what kind of mess is this? Im not falling for this mess that you walked all the way up to Cookeville? Grider is getting a bus for 15 dollars, Powerp is only charging 12 dollars for a ride and pegleg is flying me and traintracks up. You need to make sure tonight that Grider does not let our boys go out with those college women. If they do we will lose tomorrow. You think im joking but im not.

got u covered Roy i collected willies urine all the way to cookville and gonna douse em good with it sos them girls will run when they smell them. and yes we walked the whole way cept for that farmer give us a ride for 3 miles before we got to fall creek falls.. poor ole willie needs a fudge round and a redbull if u could spare one for the walk back..

TrainTracks just called someone annoying. :lol: TRAINTRACKED, TRAINTRACKED, TRAINTRACKED.

^^Now thats annoying^^ :roflolk:

Actually it sounds better like this.....

TRAAAAIN.......TRAAAACKED!!!! Clap..clap...clap clap clap....TRAAAAIN.......TRAAAACKED!! Clap...Clap ...Clap clap clap

Yes! :thumb: I know it's annoying especially to the other fan base!!! Lol Hopefully you get to hear it tomorrow! :)

Actually it sounds better like this.....

TRAAAAIN.......TRAAAACKED!!!! Clap..clap...clap clap clap....TRAAAAIN.......TRAAAACKED!! Clap...Clap ...Clap clap clap

Yes! :thumb: I know it's annoying especially to the other fan base!!! Lol Hopefully you get to hear it tomorrow! :)

Not unless I hear it through the TV. Being a PC fan thats to far to drive for a team thats not mine.

Well I haven't posted alot on here this week and honestly, I'm worn out from just trying to keep up with reading the thread!! :wacko: It's been alot of fun this year and I'm sad to see it coming to a close for another season. It'll be alright though if our Pirates can win it all once again. I've worried alot throughout the playoffs about how they would step up and handle the tough road. It hasn't all been pretty, but they've handled it well and I'm confident that they'll be ready tomorrow. Should be great weather for this game. I'm ready to go! Everybody drive safe! Go Pirates!

Let OP tell you a story, this here feller was hired at this here school to coach futeball. Well as time passes and the team finally got to the Big Show after feuding with a heep of muffins some parents of these hear futeball youngons come and asked that there coach this question. The lead dog in this here cheering squad began to talk to that there coach in a rite assertive way. He said, "Sir, we went and hired yous to coach these here youngons of ours and yous now is faced with the real deal,just what in tarnation do you have to say about this here mess? Well, that coaching feller didn't have to take long to respond. The coaching feller said, "Recon the best I can tell is you fellers round here should have practiced more about the proper way to produce more stud futeball playing youngons"

Go figure a coach to be that smart.....and fearless.......pert near sure that story will onnce again unfold in Cookevegas :roflol:

These Pirate earholin futeball youngons from the Speedway is bout show some folkes a thing or two about toteing a futeball and the art of earholin..goin to be ugly, down rite plain ugly.....

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Here we go again !!!!! How good you are, ear holing, speedway,,,, WC is gunna bust yall up ! And I'm gunna shut you up in bout 24 hours. You're DONE !!!!!

Youngon, Old Pirate ain't done and said nothing about being good neither. Now as for knowing how to earhole, them Pirates have been a rite good at that. The Speedway boys will be very difficult to contain, cause they don't need any drafting pardners.............. :roflol:

I'll look into this Guru.

If you really are from Collinwood and you are not the Jay he speaks of then answer these questions.

1) What happened after the game between Collinwood and Wayne County in the season of 2008?

2) What coach was banned from being able to coach and come to any Collinwood vs. Wayne Co. games for a year?

3) What team is the best of all in Wayne County?

Answer these correctly and we will know that you are not the Jay he speaks of.....

answer to number 1 wasnt it 07? it was my junior year an two wayne county boys put a reef on our 50 yard line!think ones name was kyle but i could be totally wrong on the name .

answer to number 2 his name was mark good guy prolly one of the best guys u will ever meet! jus let his feelings over come him which i would have done the same thing.

answer to number 3 is COLLINWOOD !i may be behind yal but ill never say tht :mrgreen:

Here we go again !!!!! How good you are, ear holing, speedway,,,, WC is gunna bust yall up ! And I'm gunna shut you up in bout 24 hours. You're DONE !!!!!

HELLLOOO!! You aint shuttin up anyone BOY! The boys are the ones doing the shutting up! The boys in Orange and Black anyways!!You will see as you will be the one screaming HIT SOMEBODY after watching us HIT Wayne County in the yapper!

NO, YOU ARE DONE!

As I have said. Wayne Co will lose by at least 21. Just another Jo Byrns. They were 13 and 0 also. Wayne is another Eagleville they even played 4 of the same teams with about the same results. If Wayne played SP schedule they wouldn't be here now.

Are you sure you aren't someone from Wayne County? Seems suspicious to me you talking all that smack talk.