Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

That's called respect for your opponent and this is what I think gives WC an edge!!!! Case an point....Huntingdon!

Ok, I put this on for you to read. So, don't start trying to bad mouth a kid for something he said....at least I hope that's not what you are doing. I know how it works....."I can't believe he said that about us. He will see, just wait, you will all see....One More Time, Hit Somebody."

Wildcat I said this last week to GV people and I'll say it to you and all the good people in WC. If we beat yall I hope you can get on here and say SP was the better team today and then be able to get on with life and not hold grudges like some people do when there team gets beat. I'll straight up tell you I'm a man if WC beats SP I will congratulate you bc I know you will have beaten one of the top teams in TN,not just 1a. I look forward to a great game. I've seen a little film on yall and SP folk make no mistake about WC they are good and we'll have to play SP ball to be able to win this game. Everyone I pray for safety to and from the game and for all player's to be injury free..

Wildcat I said this last week to GV people and I'll say it to you and all the good people in WC. If we beat yall I hope you can get on here and say SP was the better team today and then be able to get on with life and not hold grudges like some people do when there team gets beat. I'll straight up tell you I'm a man if WC beats SP I will congratulate you bc I know you will have beaten one of the top teams in TN,not just 1a. I look forward to a great game. I've seen a little film on yall and SP folk make no mistake about WC they are good and we'll have to play SP ball to be able to win this game. Everyone I pray for safety to and from the game and for all player's to be injury free..

What time you headed out in the morning?? Our convoy leaves at 7am est

Really hope Wayne can pull this game out.. The experince for South Pitt will play a big factor in the game. All those kids know what it's like to play in Cookville but then on the other hand Wayne County has something like 20 seniors who most are two or three year starters. Kind of crazy how South Pitt is this good year in and year out.

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip to Cookeville and hope everyone enjoys the game but I am not going to lie and say that I think it will be a great game unless you are a Pirate fan. I do not care who you are or what you think you know. The Pirates played the toughest schedule in the state and it will come back to haunt WC. We played 2 single A teams during the regular season and everyone else were a higher classification and most of those were ranked and both of our losses came to schools that were on probation or going on probation for using illegal players and we still should have won one of those. When I hear we havent seen athletes or a team like WC you have got to be kidding. If we do happen to lose and it has happened before I will give you your props but you can't make me believe you are that good. Mainly because you come from out West and we know the best teams come from out neck of the woods and not yours.

That's called respect for your opponent and this is what I think gives WC an edge!!!! Case an point....Huntingdon!

Ok, I put this on for you to read. So, don't start trying to bad mouth a kid for something he said....at least I hope that's not what you are doing. I know how it works....."I can't believe he said that about us. He will see, just wait, you will all see....One More Time, Hit Somebody."

HELLLOOO!! ONE MORE TIME is right son!! Get used to it cause your boy will be getting hit ONE MORE TIME all day tomorrow!! GET READY BOYS!! ITS ALMOST SHOWTIME!! Make history!

Don't take me wrong...I certainly take that as a compliment to our team.....but we ain't Huntingdon.

I know y'all aren't Huntingdon and I understand y'all will be on a hole diff. level of play than them.

I will, you can ask JB people. I managed to talk to a few of them last year after the game and told them how good they were and wished them the best of luck. I will do the same if WC losses tomorrow but the real question is will SP posters be able to do that or will y'all just make excuses?