Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Moto gave his opinion and got talked bad to for it. That was uncalled for. Thats why Jo Byrns is on here. We didn't realize Jo Byrns was excluded from this topic.

No one tried to exclude you. However, JB suddenly came out of the wood work dog piling 12 months late. This is Wayne County's dog pile. They earned the right to pile on.

Good job by Wayne County. They made more plays. False start on 2nd and goal from 2 then snap exchange then no call on the apparent interference on 4th down hurt bad, but it still might not have mattered. They made plays and SP didn't. These other fans on here from other teams are comical for sure. Again good job by Wayne County.

That's calling the kettle black isn't it ? You fellows sure don't mind hounding someone.... You just have to take it ! There's no other option now

That hatr guy goes from thread to thread through cheap comments regardless of the thread topic or game thread. Lastly, I don't have to take it from JB.

You can call me low class all you want. You brought all of this on yourself with the disdainful attitude you have had all year. Now it is time to eat a little crow and you want to start name calling. Grow up and take it like a man!!!

You threw the 1st punch and like I said, you go from thread to thread. I have been on this board for nearly 10 years. I have been fairly consistent over the years and I have always given congrats where it was due. Congrats is due to WC not you other goobers.

Edited by rlh

No one tried to exclude you. However, JB suddenly came out of the wood work dog piling 12 months late. This is Wayne County's dog pile. They earned the right to pile on.

I don't usually post on these boards because of some of the people on here. I'm gonna defend anyone from Jo Byrns on here if they are talked bad to for no reason and thats what you did. I have respect for SP and most of its posters but I do see why some peole love to see SP lose.