Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Am I in the wrong place? I thought this was a message board? No need to accuse anyone like you did rlh when moto was just saying his opinion, and congrats on the win wayne, and congrats to south pitt to getting to the finals, and I cant wait to play some of you teams my senior year next year..... :)

I didn't accuse him of anything or saying no one should post. But he took a dig at SP in his post. I called him on the dig, not his opinion.

No one tried to exclude you. However, JB suddenly came out of the wood work dog piling 12 months late. This is Wayne County's dog pile. They earned the right to pile on.

You jumped on Moto 1st for no reason. I simply congratulated WC. We seem to have different definitions of dogpile. I have no reason to "rub it in" on SP. Several SP fellas were pretty cool to us last year after the game. Losing sucks. Life goes on. Ohyeah....

wayne-county-tn.gif

CONGRATS WILDCATS!!!

That's not true. I said congrats and you told me to quit running my mouth. The only other thing I said was that blaming SP's loss on coaching is laughable. That's not piling on or talking smack.

Furthermore, I didn't tell you to quit running your mouth. I just said you were running your Jo Byrns mouth go back and reread it.

What I called you on was accusing us of making excuses. I have made none.

The SP players should be proud of their accomplishments. Today just wasn't your day...you made way too many mistakes to get the W. WC wasn't exacly perfect but they were pretty dang close. As for the SP coaching excuse...:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Edited by rlh

I haven't taken anything away from Wayne County. They are the State Champs. thumb[1].gif

cong.to the wc.they are the state champ and cong. to the pirates for makeing to the runer up now i am redy to eat that bird :hungry: i thank it call C. GALD I DIDNT HAVE TO MUCH

TO SAY ABOUT THE GAME THAT CROW WOOD BE A LOT BIGER :roflol:

TENNJAKE

I'm going to be honest here. Why did South Pittsburg throw the ball so much when they have 2 backs that have 3,000+ yards combined?

Honestly, the QB didn't look like he had great accuracy and sometimes would short arm some throws.

When I saw that one of their backs had over 2,000 yards by himself, I thought we'd be tested. It just seemed like South Pittsburg once we started to somewhat contain the edge, just reverted to throwing the ball instead of going with their bread and butter.