Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Yeah typical SP fan response....Kid played his butt off so u have to excuse some of our inbred fans as some have to have someone to blame...Wayne County just beat us...Outside of Lil Stone the team had less than 100 yards offense...That falls into playcalling and coaching and opens a entirely another subject...Defenses inability to stop Wayne County is why we lost plain and simple...They ate up the clock and TrainTracked us and gave us our Kryptonite...Everyone deals with failure differently...I try to look at bigger picture...Game wasn't one or lost by one play

That wasn't what he was posting about. The wannabe UT alumnus was taking a dig at me for giving the JB guys and hatr some flack. Furthermore, you are one to call someone a typical SP fan. You right about it not being 1 play. That 1st and goal series was major. The QB will be back next year. That will be a big plus for the team.

Edit: As far as the inbred comment, I suggest you look in the mirror.

Edited by rlh

Haha Dude 3A sucks this year....U have your opinion I have mine...Both teams today would give Milan or CAK all they wanted...U can take ur ring and shove it up you arse....You lost ur SR after getting smacked and TrainTracked my Sammy Pickett....U can throw salt all u want but my wounds never heal...It's what keeps my drive...It's just a game and other ways in life to have success...I could swing my u know what all day and compare my life and athletic career to yours and it wouldnt be close but I'm not going to go there...Atleast we officially have more Silver Balls than Trousdale

Are you watching CAK right now. I don't think 3A sucks that bad. CAK looks pretty legit to me lol.

Way to go Cats! I can't even express how proud I am of all y'all, especially the seniors. It seems like yesterday I was out there with y'all when you were all freshmen. Live it up guys. You've earned every bit of what you've what you've done.

WCHS 2011 1A State Champs!

Hopefully the football program will get that $1000 instead of new tile in the gym lobby.

I hate to say it dat burnit but you hit it right on the noggin there train track. We had speed and talent but the game come down to coaching. This old fella mentioned it earlier but a possum come hopping along and darn near bit my head off for saying that. Grider is a good coach but the guy just can't come through every time it comes down to coaching. I DID NOT SAY HE NEVER COMES THROUGH, all I said was is that vic just can't seem to win the majority of the games when it comes down to coach vs coach. Maybe he will get the hang of it next year :(

I DONT THANK VIC OR ANY OF OUR OTHER COACHS GOT OUT COACH OUR BOYS PLAY A GOOD GAME THEY JUST MAKE TO MANY MISTAKE TO WIN A BIG GAME LIKE THIS ONE LUCKING FOWARD TO NEXT YR. THANK WE BE BACK

TENNJAKE

I have to agree with you reaction, plus I have to say that if anybody goes through ALCOA to get the state title, then they are not that sorry at all. Even though ALCOA is down this year this old fella still believes coach rankin can still make a tornado squad what it aint. And about that darn veer, this old fella has watched a team a couple of miles down the road face the good ole black and orange and come out with a W because of that dat burn veer. But we are having our little streak right now with that team. Just hope it doesn't run out any time soon :unsure:

Like I said all week this game was going to be a war and it was. Congrats to WC on your first title. You will get spoiled and want more trust me. WC beat us plain and simple. No excuses here from this man. I think that it was a bad missed call on a no pass interference when we was on the goal line but no excuse you have to score from that close. I thought the game changed in WC favor when we had it 2nd and 1 on about the 50 late in the third qtr and ran an option and lost 6 yards. I mean come on now get the first down! Everyone seems to be frustrated with the defense. Not the boys because they played hard and tried hard, but the execution. No adjustments just like in 09 against UC. SP cannot defend the veer. No reason why we can't. One man killed us in 09 and one did in 11. Congrats though to WC you were the better team in my opinion and were hungry for your first title. Congrats!!! Pirates, get to work in the offseason again! Good game coach rice of sticking to the if it aint broke dont fix it method! Always been a fan of that. Austin not too shaby either :thumb:

Good fella that PowerP is. He is one of those handful of Pirate fans I was talking about earlier that you see who will admit that we just got beat plain and simple. Sounds like he is a tad bit frustrated with ole grider too. And this old fella agrees with you about our boys gettign beat by one man. Wayne County had a good squad but boy did that QB sure make that offense run like a well oiled machine........I'm not going to lie it gave this old fella chill bumps. Kind of starting to feel like if we can't beat em, join em.

Edited by oldfaithful

Haha Dude 3A sucks this year....U have your opinion I have mine...Both teams today would give Milan or CAK all they wanted...U can take ur ring and shove it up you arse....You lost ur SR after getting smacked and TrainTracked my Sammy Pickett....U can throw salt all u want but my wounds never heal...It's what keeps my drive...It's just a game and other ways in life to have success...I could swing my u know what all day and compare my life and athletic career to yours and it wouldnt be close but I'm not going to go there...Atleast we officially have more Silver Balls than Trousdale

ooooh he mad!!! clean up that language. roflol.gif

it's not as hard of a pill to swallow when a team is better than you(sp 99), it's a lot harder when you can't accept that fact (tc 98). thumb[1].gif

swing away, oh king of the second fiddle. roflolk.gif